whipped cream

The snow kept coming down and the air was cold, but it was all okay with you because it gave you an excuse to stay inside with Ashton all day.

You sat in front of the fire with Ashton behind you, he held you in his warm and comforting embrace to shield you away from the cold while he kept making sure the blanket he threw over the both of you just a little while ago was tucked in around you to make you even warmer.

The mugs of hot chocolate sat beside you, your head was on his shoulder and your eyes were closed as his fingers would trace their way across your sides bringing an indescribable sense of comfort and love.

You opened your eyes and reached for the mug to take a few sips before you set it back down. You heard Ashton giggle, the sound making your heart skip a beat.

You felt his thumb on your cheek, gently swiping across the skin making you squirm around in his arms while you giggled. "You have whipped cream on your cheek" he said before kissing the spot, then letting his lips travel to your nose. "And here, too." You giggled again as his lips touched your nose.

You opened your eyes and smiled when you were met with his soft gaze. "I got it" he muttered before kissing your lips. You raised your brow at him when he pulled away a few seconds later. "Did I have some there, too?" He laughed and shook his head. "Nope. Just wanted to kiss you." You blushed as his grip around you tightened, pulling you a little closer as he muttered a little 'i love you' in your ear.