he accidentally hurts you

He had you pinned down on the floor with your hands above your head. He was tickling you relentlessly, ignoring your pleas and cries for him to stop as you squirmed around underneath him and laughed nonstop.

But your laughter was cut short when you thrashed around and hit your head on the table, hard.

Ashton instantly let go of you as you placed your hand over the sore spot. He bit his lip, his smile now gone as he climbed off of you and tried to hide the tears in his eyes.

He felt so guilty. He thought you were seriously hurt, and all because of him.

You sat up and looked at your boyfriend. He was hanging his head, nervously toying with his fingers. "Ash?" You cupped his chin but he turned his head, not wanting you to see the tears in his worried eyes.

You realized what was going on and stroked his chin softly. "Baby, it's alright. I'm fine."

His bottom lip quivered as he hesitantly looked you in your eyes. "Y/n you hit your head really hard and it sounded like it hurt. Please don't lie to me if I really did hurt you."

He was clearly worried about you and felt terrible for what he had done, even though it was never intentional.

"Ashton I'm fine. My head hurts a little but I'll be alright. It's not your fault. It was all in good fun." He rolled his eyes and turned his cheek only for you to turn it back. "Stop that. It's not like you hurt me on purpose-"

"I'd never do that, princess, I swear."

You chuckled softly and kissed his forehead. "I know you wouldn't, baby."

He pulled you into his arms, fighting a smile that threatened to take over as you straddled his thighs and looped your arms around his neck. "You're absolutely positive that you're not hurt?" He checked once more as he rubbed his hand up and down your back.

You didn't reply verbally, you just kissed him instead. You cupped his cheeks, brushing your thumbs under his eyes as you kissed him as passionately and as lovingly as you could.

"I'm just fine, baby," You smirked and when you saw his shoulders fall and he relaxed you pushed him down on his back and put your fingers near his ribs.

"Now it's my turn," you smirked and started to tickle him. Your heart melted when you heard his joyous laugh and saw his bright eyes as he started to squirm around under your touch.

He truly did make you the happiest girl in the world.