Chapter 39

Sidney

I went to bed early when we got back to the boys place so I could get up and make sure Micah went through his little embarrassing moment. I made sure my phone was charging as I set aside the stuff we'd picked up for the morning before feeding my pets and calling it a night. I woke up extra early to get a quick shower in before getting dressed and going off to fetch Micah, after all I wasn't about to let him skip out before taking his loss. I knocked on the bedroom door only to have a shirtless and slightly groggy looking Beckett answer my knock.

 "Sid what do you want, it's 6am?" He groaned, his voice was husky with sleep and it was taking a lot of willpower to keep my mind on my goal. I was here to drag Micah out, not admire this boys sweet abs and have thoughts about how good of a kisser he could be, nope not even going there right now. "I know, I'm here for Carrots. He lost a little bet we had last night and now I'm here to make him pay up, you'll find out the rest later." I hummed lowly as Beck studied me silently for a moment before shrugging. "Alright fine but you have to get him out of bed first, good luck with that." Beck grunted as he let me into their shared room before climbing back into his own bed. 

Micah was conked out and snoring softly, and with my loveable dogs at my side I had a great way to get him up without putting in much work to do it. "Alright Ollie, kisses." I leaned down to whisper to my happy pup as I pointed at the sleeping male, then I let him go. In a quick leap he was up on Micah's bed and walking all over him as he got to work licking every inch of Micah's face that he could get to. It didn't take more than a few seconds for the sleeping boy to turn into a sputtering, cursing mess as Ollie wagged his tail with a happy whine, sitting down on top of poor clueless Micah.

 "What the h*ll is going on?!" Micah growled out as he shoved Ollie off a bit more roughly than I'd like, but the big baby just trotted back to my side pleased to have done his job. "Welcome to my morning wake up call Match Stick, now get up and get to my room so we can get to your punishment for challenging me." I raised as Micah groaned, yeah bud I didn't forget my evil plan of humiliation. "I really hate you right now little wolf." He huffed. "Say that all you want to Carrots but this is happening one way or another, best to comply before I make you, things will go a whole lot easier that way." I challenged. 

"Dude she told you to go to her room, just go and deal with whatever you lost so the rest of us can get some sleep." Beckett snapped as Micah grumbled but got up, just another shirtless male for my morning. I led the way back to my room as I ordered Micah to sit on the bed as I got to work laying out the outfit I'd made up for him. "You know if you wanted me to share your bed with you all you had to do was ask." He purred huskily as I raised a brow at his suggestive smirk, and here I thought it was too early for him to be his flirty self. "Try anything Carrots and I won't be the one laying flat on my back." I purred back my threat and he was smart enough to drop the smirk. 

"Point taken, so where do you want me." He sighed out as I handed him the long flowing green dress I had grabbed from the rack, it just seemed to fit this occasion. "How do you even know that's going to fit?" He wrinkled his nose up at the sight of it. "I'm pretty good at judging things, I can practically guess what size you are in just about anything even if I'm not too fond of the fancy dresses myself. It will fit, now stop fusing and put it on." I ordered lightly as I tossed the dress at him. I turned my back to give him a bit of privacy as I unboxed the shoes and set out the wig I had picked. "Um Sid..." his voice was muffled and a little pleading, and I couldn't help snickering at his predicament when I turned back to him.