Chapter 95

Sidney

Hours of Disney movies later it was just starting to get dark when the rest of the Alvalrado pack walked inside, I was still cuddled on the couch with the pups while the boys made dinner. They all were grinning happily to each other and Mads looked a bit flushed, the scent of sex rolling off of them wasn't my favorite thing but at least they were all fully clothed. "Mmm, I smell spaghetti." Wesley hummed out happily. "Yeah the guys escaped to the kitchen awhile ago, you might want to get washed up a bit though before we eat, I don't know how appreciative they might be with your current stench over said meal." I hummed the guys had gotten a bit restless and the moment they caught the stench filling the living room I had the feeling they might lose their appetites

. "Will do, and thanks again little wolf, it's been a while since we all had some time to ourselves." Alvalrado smiled happily to me and I waved his thanks away easily. "No problemo, I love hanging out with my three little buddies, now shoo shoo before the boys smell you're back." I hurried them off as the six of them headed upstairs to wash up, leaving me to my current lone babysitting duties. "What do they all smell like Sid?" Lea quizzed softly on my side and I smiled at her gently. "Well all of them were out running for a long, long time so they got all stinky wolf smelling and they need to wash some of it off so it doesn't bother Bowen and the others when we're eating." I explained softly running my fingers through her hair gently as she curled in closer.

 "Will we ever smell like stinky wolves if we shift someday?" Lilly frowned out. "You two? Never! You'll both probably smell as sweet as me someday, maybe even sweeter since you're both so sweet already." I had them both giggling as I tickled their sides. "What about him?" Lea giggled as she pointed to baby Stan situated on my lap and I hummed as I schooled my face into a serious expression. "Oh, he'll be one of the stinky ones alright but he's cute enough that we'll love him anyway." I stated they thought about it a moment before agreeing with twin nods and I grinned at all of them.

 "Oh gosh, they are most definitely back, I think I'm going to be sick!" Tucker gagged and paled as he and the others filed out of the kitchen, I snickered at the disgusted looks on all their faces. "It's not THAT bad, grow up will you. They went upstairs to get cleaned up before we eat, I don't even want to know how many times you idiots have smelled like that so don't you dare go judging them for having some fun on their run." I scolded roughly. "Yeah you're probably stinky wolves too." Lilly came to the defensive of their parents. "The stinkiest." I agreed in all seriousness, kniwing the guys could detect the amusement in my tone. "But they're all cute enough so we can still love them too right?" Lea asked as she looked to me in question I smiled at her before turning back to the boys who had tensed slightly at her words. 

"Well I guess they are cute enough to keep around if that's okay with them." I chuckled softly as they all seemed to sigh in relief. "I'm the cutest though right?" Micah grinned flirtatiously as he posed the question, the twins shared a look glanced at me then focused back on him. "No." They shook their heads as one and the grin fell off his face so fast that I burst into giggles right along with the girls. "Ouch Carrots, shot down by two five year olds, guess I'm not the only one after all." I teased. "Well if I'm not than who is?" He pouted at me and gave them both puppy dog eyes, it was adorable AND hilarious. Lilly motioned him to lean in closer so she could whisper in his ear, he complied easily, he even had the conspiratorial nod down as he waited.

 "It's a secret." She stated into his ear, loud enough that all the guys chuckled and I grinned to poor Micah's huff. "What's going on in here pups?" Denzel questioned as the six strong and now stench free Alvalrado pack rejoined our presence. "Nothing much, just discussing who's the cutest amongst the stinky boys." I shrugged to their bewildered expressions but Mads got it and winked as she stood in front of me. "Well that one's easy, Stan is the cutest by far." She stated as I let her take him from my lap as she cuddled him close. "Exactly." I grinned back. "Awww, you ruined the secret!" Lilly and Lea squealed out playfully.