Chapter 50

Sidney

I woke up somewhat later than usual after all the excitement the day before, only to find there was plenty of 'excitement' going on right now. I could smell and feel both Micah and Beckett pressed against me, but after the first time waking up in a room full of 'morning wood' horny males it wasn't too much a blow to my senses. The trouble was it was going to be more difficult to wriggle out of this bed than the last one because apparently Beck and Micah liked snuggling more than Asher and Jason did. Micah was firmly spooning my back with one of his arms wrapped tight around my middle, and Beck was pressed curled up to my front as close as possible. 

The fact that both were continuously shirtless only tightened my awareness of them and their too freaking delicious wolf behinds. They were hot and I admitted that but the trouble was being in the middle of the hotness sandwich. The fact that my wolf was enjoying thus a bit too much only added to my resolve to keep control over my wolf hormones and not turn to goo around these idiots, the beast was practically purring under my skin at them. I was also not trying to focus on the fact that annoying Beck looked so adorable when he was sleeping, kind of made me feel sorry for strangling him yesterday but it had been necessary. 

"Well look who's FINALLY awake." Colton's whisper broke the silence as I peered at him standing in the doorway holding two mugs in hand. "Please tell me one of them is for me." I whispered back from my prison of arms and shirtless males, nodding to the coffee in his hands. "Well it was but I don't know if you'll be able to drink it unless you can free yourself." His chuckle had me trying my best to pry Micah's hold off with the little wiggle room I did have, without much luck. "How about a little help over here, I'm being squished in a me sandwich." I huffed at him, struggling to get myself loose. "Sid, stop squirming!" Micah's strained growl behind me was delivered with his arm tightening around me even more. 

"Yeah someone's got a bit of a problem in his pants and with your a** squirming around it's only making things harder for him." Beck's eyes squinted open with a deep chuckle, hello sexy morning voice totally DON'T need you right now. "Well I've got a problem too and it's called caffeine addiction, so let me have my freaking coffee!" I snapped back as I wiggled more, drawing another growl from Micah and a smirk from Beck. "Don't growl at me Carrots I don't care if you idiots have a problem in your pants, it's not MY problem. I can tolerate your body's natural stuff but if you can't then don't be clinging to me like an octopus and let me go already!" I snapped with my teeth bared in irritation now, to the shocked silence of everyone in the room. 

"Sid did you just compare us all to octopi?" Colton's amused question had me glaring back at him. "Yeah I did, and I blame you for not helping in the first place. Now seriously Carrots let go of me before I hurt you!" I hissed a final warning and finally I was free as I scrambled out of the covers and hopped over Beck to stretch out my tired muscles. "Finally freedom, now give me coffee." I pleaded a pout to Colton and was rewarded with a still steaming mug. "It seems to me you like the coffee here more than you like us." He teased but I shrugged. 

"Well you're not entirely wrong, in the morning coffee is more important than any of you idiots, no offense to the bringer of said caffeine goodness." I hummed out with a sideways glance to Colton. "None taken, breakfast is ready downstairs so hurry up otherwise we'll be late for training again." He ordered the others in the room as I trailed down the stairs to the kitchen. I fed my three four legged family members before grabbing some scrambled eggs for myself and downing a second cup off coffee with my meal. Once everyone had breakfast and was ready to go we all headed for he sandpit training area, luckily it was a quiet and relaxing walk instead of the loud and rowdy usual.