Chapter 61

Sidney

I had kissed him. Why in the world had I gone and done something so foolish, and why the fudge did I want to do it again so badly? "Stupid flipping heat hormones." I growled into a face palm as I stumbled outside still naked. The cold chill in he air brought goosebumps to my skin and helped clear my head a little more as I slipped back into my clothes. There was nothing that I wanted to do more than shift and go for a run at the moment but with how I'd just taken a go at Micah I didn't want to press my luck more than necessary. I only had to give a quick whistle before Tyson led the dogs out to meet me, they were the only company I could stand right now anyway. 

I stomped my way through the snow as I contemplated finding somewhere to lock myself in a cellar for the rest of the week, without giving anyone or myself a key until it was over. I walked in circles for a while before finding a large boulder to take a seat on as I sulked in my own frustrated bubble. Hours passed and the sun came up but I still stayed put as I processed everything, abcentmindedly scratching Ollie behind his ears as Tyson paced circles around me protectively. He stopped in his tracks and gave a growl just as I heard two sets of footsteps heading my way, catching their scent I sighed to myself. "C.G, what are you doing out here?" Gavin voiced uncertainly as he circled around in front of me with a frown, Fletcher right at his side.

 "Oh, just pondering my life decisions, the usual." I shrugged back. I had to admit outside of my pets company these two were far more tollerable than the rest of the boys, my wolf even welcomed the gentle company they provided. I mean Colton was another friendly option but he also wasn't so quick to bare his neck and obey me if I was in a sour mood, while these two showed me respect no matter my moods. "What happened?" Fletcher's worried tone was accompanied by slight panic in his gaze, I couldn't help smiling at the pup. "Micah forgot the buddy system and I forgot to lock the bathroom door, we were both at fault really." I sighed as I shushed Tyson's snarls of contempt at the boys. 

"Uh..." they both looked so confused that I decided to take pity on them, besides I needed someone to vent to a bit right now, and they we're using the buddy system. "Long story short I was in the shower taking care of some business and Micah walked in to join the party." I grumbled out. "What kind of business would you be doing in the... oh." Poor Fletcher turned bright red as Gavin elbowed him and cleared his throat, a bit red in the face himself. "What happened with Micah?" Gavin whispered out wearily as I nodded for them to take a seat on the boulder with me, sandwiching me between the warmth of their bodies. 

"I kissed him, well technically we made out a bit, oh who am I kidding, I jumped the guy." I groaned into my hands as the guilt ate away at me even more. It was silent for a while so after a few more beats of nothing I snuck a glance at both their stunned faces. "Now I really feel like s***, I'm a horrible person, stupid hormones included!" I howled into my hands to the whimpers of my pets at my distress. I jumped slightly when I felt one hand on my shoulder and another rubbing circles on my back, but both were friendly and comforting gestures that I welcomed for the moment. "Come on Sid it's not THAT bad." Fletcher encouraged as I locked my gaze on his in disbelief. 

"I jumped him and I was not going to let him leave until the others showed up. The only reason I let him go was the added body count mad my wolf analyze our position enough to snap out of it, hence why I insist on the buddy system." I muttered on a pout as I shot a look between them pointedly. "Well you did snap out of it and even if you hadn't I doubt Micah would have minded." Gavin snorted out. "He tried escaping and I wouldn't let him." I scolded back. "Well at least he's lived to tell the tale." Fletcher grinned cheekily. "Watch it Puppet or the next tale might just be about you two." I warned playfully.