Chapter 67

Sidney (wolf)

These males were annoying, they had fought for me and yet they denied my acceptance of them. I took my time studying the rest of the males as I sent my annoyance to the two males at my back, I would just have to choose one that would be unlikely to deny me. I could feel their apprehension and fear but that was not what I wanted or cared about right now, I had other more pressing interests to address such as finding a male to sire my pups. I searched through their feelings and intentions, the male did not have to be strong by blood if I knew he would be a caring mate to help raise my pups.

 They understood I wanted pups and with that knowledge I picked a male that seemed most keen on the same principle of me having pups soon. I eyed the male whose fur was more white than grey as he trembled under my gaze, he trembled with excitement, there was no fear from him. "Jason back down." Bowen tried to bark an order at the male but it held no power behind it so he was easily ignored as I stalked forward silently. They all eyed me with caution but my gaze was fixed as I circled Jason with a soft croon, he would do just fine. "Mine." I marked him with my scent by rubbing my head against his neck, he rumbled out a low whimper in response. 

"Oh believe me, I'm all for being yours but I'd much rather it be when your more in control of your senses and know exactly what you're doing Sidney." He shuddered as I nipped at his ear shooting him my thoughts of what our pups would be like. I knew exactly what I was doing even if the other form would not be fond of it at first, she wanted pups of our own just as much as I did. Since turning my tail didn't seem to he working I decided to help give them a bit more encouragement, even if his human denied me his wolf wanted me. I moved to his flank and he seemed to be relieved that I was letting him be, he did not know my true intentions. 

I nudged his ribs gently with my nose before ducking under him slightly, sniffing at his arousal from my scent marking. The others around us froze, they filled me with desire, eagerness, anger, and jealousy, but I'd grown tired of their rejections. I was going to get what I wanted, even if I had to force them to give in to their wolves. I pulled back to glance at the shock of Jason's face and the dark desire in his eyes, his resolve to deny me was starting to crumble even more now, he just needed a bit more encouragement. "Dude she just f***ing sniffed his wolf d***!" Emmett yelped out. I ignored him with the others, my focus was on the ready male in front of me, his other form was the only thing holding him back.

 I touched my muzzle to his gently, meeting his gaze full on as he trembled uncertainly. I kept him focused on my eyes so he wouldn't notice my tail dropping under him until it was too late to back away. I dragged the tip of my tail quickly between his back legs and up to the middle of his belly, he yelped as I brushed over him. "Help, help, help, help, help!" He tucked his tail under him as he shook himself fighting to control what I wanted to be let loose, he was begging the others to aid him. I knew I could convince him with how strongly he wanted this according to his link, he only denied it because of my other form, he did not want to upset her. 

I was about to make another advance when another wolf stepped between us and I snarled at yet another interruption of my plans. "Sidney that's enough, you don't want this and there's only so much of this we can take before we lose it!" Bowen was pleading but he was also trying to pull out his higher rank, which only added to my annoyance at his interruption. "That is what I want, if it means you stop focusing on the thoughts of your other forms. The other form is foolish to deny her wants because of fear, I am not afraid and she only confuses you now." I growled back at him.