Chapter 99

Fletcher

I was crying like a puny pup but I couldn't bring myself to care because they were tears of joy. Sid remembered everything, she told us she loved us, she was going to give us all a chance to love her back and that all that really mattered right now. Well that and the fact that Sid was still very much in her birthday suit and her bare backside was very distractingly exquisite. "Um, Sid would you like us to get you some clothes?" I called to her as I did my best to dry my eyes, when she turned to meet my eyes, hers were sparkling back at me.

 "What's the matter Puppet, don't like the view of all of this?" She taunted playfully as she twirled once and gestured down at herself, Micah growled his approval. "No I very much like it, but your a lot more distracting without the clothes." I stated with a shrug as I forced my eyes to stay on her face, a very difficult feat indeed, especially when she started laughing. "What's so funny, it's the truth?" I pouted back at her, tensing up as she stalked forwards, stopping less than a foot away from me.

 "It's not so much funny as it is beautiful, you've changed so much from the first time I met you. When I first met you, you could barely keep your eyes off the ground and you stuttered and blushed over every little thing, but look at you now. You can hold my gaze, you no longer stare at the floor in fear, you joke and tease and scold me as my friend, sure you still have that adorable blush but I am so very proud that you've finally become who you were always meant to be." Her words had my cheeks flaming bright but warmth spread through me at the joy they brought me, until I caught myself on one bit of it. "Saying your proud makes it like your a proud parent or something." I muttered lowly and she snorted. 

"I don't think a parent would be doing this..." She hummed as she closed the distance and pulled me down so that when her lips met mine in a breathtaking kiss my heart stopped for a few beats before pounding in my chest as I kissed her back. The kiss was perfect but it didn't last nearly as long as I wanted it to, she pulled back and smiled as she stepped away slowly. "I might view you as a pup every now and then because you're a tad bit younger than me but I've never viewed you as MY pup, you've always been my Puppet. What I mean by proud is that I'm proud to have the chance to know you and proud that I will get the chance to be with you for the rest of eternity." Her words were a whisper but they were the loudest and most amazing thrill she could have ever given me, today would forever be the greatest day of my life. 

                                            Colton

"I love you so much Sidney." Fletcher murmured so longingly that I felt a bit embarrassed for him. "I know Puppet, but I'd still guess that I love you just a tiny bit more." She winked back before scanning the rest of us, her eyes caught mine and held. "So about those clothes?" I raised the question curiously, she really was a beautiful distraction that none of us could afford right now if we wanted to be on our vest behavior. "I don't think I'll be needing them right now, it's been forever since I've had a good run it seems, I'm keen to stretch all four legs. Would any of you care to join me for a run?" She hummed in a playful flourish of movement before she was back to all four paws. 

"We would love to accompany you, as long as it isn't a problem?" I voiced gently to her wolf form as her ears perked up towards me. "A problem? I mean sure you overprotective, worried for nothing idiots can be a bit annoying sometimes but you're never a problem. I would love for all of you to go running with me if you're all okay with tagging along while I burn off my pent up energy." Her link was so gentle and reassuring that I couldn't help beaming a grin back at her. "Perhaps we could all enjoy a little race or something?" I asked playfully as her tail wagged eagerly behind her at my words. "As long as you don't mind getting beat by moi." She linked back excitedly on a whine as she practically vibrated in her eagerness to run, oh how I loved this crazy little she wolf.