twenty seven

so when i last checked, these were the rankings for this story with is INSANE! you did this! you guys are amazing, thank you so much

++|++

Luch went well, she won't bore you with the details but the two women definitely felt as if they could make the effort to be friends now. 

So much so, that when Alyssa invited Roxy and Mary to get ready at her flat the next night, since it would be Sunday and the studio was closed during the day, the band could go in and record all day instead of at night and so they were going to go out that night, the two agreed to go. 

So that night, Roxanne met Mary and the pair started heading in the direction of Alyssa's flat, which was in a nicer area of the city and Roxanne let out a whistle, "Wow." 

"Yeah," Mary nods, entering the grounds, "Her mum and dad do alright." 

"I can see that," she mumbles, "What flat did she say?" 

"Five C." 

"Ah," Roxy presses the button and it's not long before Alyssa's letting them in. 

The flat is just as lovely on the inside as it is on the outside; there are large windows that give you a spectacular view of London's skyline, high ceilings and the furnishings! Plush chairs and couches expensive looking rugs, the list goes on. 

"Make yourselves at home," Alyssa smiles, "Help yourself to drinks as well. We have wine, vodka and gin." 

"Do you stay here along?" Mary asks as she brings through some glasses.

"No. God, no, I'd get awfully lonely. I have a roommate but she's at her boyfriend's tonight so please, don't worry about making too much noise." 

Mary and Roxy shrug and while Mary sits down, she reaches over to the coffee table and grabs two glasses, "Gin or vodka?" 

Once she's got their drinks ready, she sits down on the couch beside Mary and Alyssa joins them a couple of minutes later, sitting in the chair across from them and yeah, Roxy will admit that it's a little bit awkward but once they start talking -and drinking- they all relax. 

"John seems nice," Alyssa says, filling up her glass already, "I haven't spoken to him much. He's quite quiet, isn't he?" 

Roxy shrugs, "He was like that with me when we first met."

"And me," Mary nods, helping herself to a strawberry from the fruit plate that Alyssa had put out, "It just takes a little bit of time and then you won't get him to shut up." 

Alyssa opens her mouth to add to the conversation but she catches sight of the clock, "Oh, is that the time? We better get going. You know where the club is, yeah?" 

"Mary does," Roxy downs what's left in her glass, "'m still a tourist." 

The three of them head out to the street where they get a taxi and as they all climb into the back seat, laughing at something Mary says, Roxanne can't help but think that yeah, maybe she and Alyssa could be friends.