fifty four.five**

that strut tho. those trousers 👀

STL is 15k away from 600k reads! That is absolutely amazing and i honestly can't thank everyone enough for all the love and support i got while writing it! 💕

as always, the ** means smut and like i always do, i shall put some in just when it's about to start but tbh, it's pretty much the whole chapter...enjoy!

++|++

Roxy's surprised to see that when she walks into the flat to see that John is still wide awake, watching some late night tv show.

"Hey," she says softly, closing the door behind her, "I thought you'd be asleep."

"Can't sleep," he shakes his head, "My body clock is all messed up."

Of course, he'd still be on American time.

Shrugging off her coat, Roxy makes for the bedroom so she can get changed out of her jeans, seeing that the two cats are spread out over the bed as if they own the damn thing.

"Hm," she scratches under both their chins, "Don't you get too comfortable."

Amos miaows and stretches out some more, and she shakes her head and pulls on a shirt that belongs to John and as she changes, she starts thinking about Brian and Kayla. How long had it been going on? Why hadn't they said anything? Though she'd think about it more in the morning because right now, all she wanted to do was cuddle up with her adorably jet-lagged boyfriend.

John scoots over so she can lay down on the couch beside him, "You don't have to wait up with me, love."

"But 'm not tired," she whispers, resting her hand on his cheek, "I missed you."

Turning his head slightly so he can kiss her palm, a smile tugs at his lips, "I missed you too."

Biting her lip, Roxy rubs her thumb gently across his soft skin, "Can you kiss me now?"

He grins, "With pleasure."

Both of their intentions had been innocent; a sweet kiss after a whole month of being away from one another but when John swipes his tongue along her bottom lip well, that all goes out of the window.

**

Slowly, so neither of them fall off the couch, John manoeuvres them so that he's hovering over her but he has to pull away when her hands find the bottom of his vest.

Normally, Roxy would be positively embarrassed by how desperate she's being but as John pulls the sweater vest over his head and starts working on the buttons of his undershirt, she finds that she doesn't fucking care.

It's been a month and she hadn't really realised how much she wanted him.

Once he's done messing around with the buttons, he tosses the fabric off to the side and helps Roxy sit up so he can pull her shirt (which in hindsight was a waste of time even putting on) over her head.

Her bra is gone in a blink of an eye and she lets out the breath that she didn't know she was holding as John places open-mouthed kisses over her now exposed skin.

He's glad that all she'd decided to wear was his shirt because that meant that all that was left on her was her pretty white underwear.

As he kisses up her neck, back to her lips, his hand tiptoes down her stomach, slipping under the lace of her underwear until he finds what he's looking for.

Roxy lets out a choked gasp as he slips a gentle finger inside her, her hand clasping around his wrist as he starts to move it.

"John," she breathes and he leans down to connect their lips again as she tries to grind against his hand, "John, please."