ninety seven

again, soz for the shitty quality of that gif but the way that woman is looking at him, that's definitely Roxy for most of their relationship

also, i watched Cheaper by the dozen the other day and couldn't help but imagine Roxy and John with 12 kids. imagine the chaos

++|++

black lives matter. what's going on in America is heartbreaking. if you can, please donate and if you can't, sign the petitions that are out there.

I will never understand what you go through but I hear you. I see you. I stand with you.

++|++

Roxanne and John decided that they were going to wait until a little bit after the 12 weeks to tell anyone that they were having a baby. Well, except for Arthur. Though they weren't quite sure he'd understand, they sat him down one night and just told him.

They really should have expected it when he just nodded before wriggling free from John's lap to go play with Casper who just got up and walked away as soon as he plonked himself down beside him.

Telling everyone else, the band anyway, they waited until John was back in the studio.

Roxanne and Arthur came too, following in their second car since they weren't going to be staying long - they had a playdate at Hyde Park with the ducks.

Freddie took Arthur as soon as they walked in, ten minutes behind John because Roxanne had to go to the bathroom once more before they left, carrying him over to the soundboard and letting him press a load of the buttons.

"Rox!" Becca cheers, kissing her cheek as she greets her, "I feel like we haven't seen you since the wedding."

"Yeah," Roger nods, lighting up a cigarette and glaring at John when he pulls it from his lips, "Oi!"

John nods to Arthur, who's smashing some buttons with his palm and giggling.

"Oh, sorry," Roger nods, putting it out quickly before looking at his cousin, "Where have you been, Rox?"

She shrugs, "Just enjoying time with my family while you guys have been on break.

That was partly true, they'd been up to visit Cathy and then they'd gone to see Lillian but most of the break was spent, for John, looking after Arthur while Roxanne suffered through the worst first trimester. Thankfully though, she'd started feeling better a few days ago, telling John that she'd be fine in time for him going back to work.

"Just like me," Rebecca grins, taking Roger's hand, "It was hard letting him leave that first morning."

Roger winks at her while Roxanne makes a disgusted noise, looking around the small room.