fifty nine

"I swear if the two of you don't hurry up, we're leaving you."

Roger looks up from his wallet, which he was trying to put his change in and glares at his cousin, "Give us a minute, Roxanne. We did just pay your two in remember?" 

Roxanne sticks her tongue out at him a Rebecca grabs hold of her hand, pulling her further down Main Street so they can catch a glimpse of the castle and Roger looks at John who is also trying to put his money away. 

"We've been here ten minutes and already, I'm ready to kill her." 

"She's excited, mate," John replies, "They both are." 

The blonde grumbles as they catch up to the girls, who have been ducking into all of the available shops and such that were on route to the iconic structure. 

"Mickey ears!" Rebecca gasps, pressing her face against the window, "Rog, we need to get some of these!" 

"Alright," he nods, "Do you want them now or-" 

He doesn't get a chance to finish his sentence because the pair are off again, back on their mission of getting to the castle and John shrugs again, patting him on the shoulder as he passes. 

"Holy shit." 

Roxanne's seen photos of Cinderella's castle before. She remembers looking at them in magazines when it had been built and thought it was impressive but nothing could compare to seeing it in person. 

"Holy shit," Rebecca agrees and Roxy swears that it looks as if she'll pass out at any moment, "Oh my god, look at it!" 

John snaps a couple of photos of the structure before nodding toward Rebecca, "I'll take your picture if you want." 

She looks at Roger eagerly and unable to say no to the young woman, he goes with her to get into a better position. 

John always takes two photos - just in case the first one turns out blurry and when she's sure he's done, Roxanne carefully takes the camera and hands it over to Rebecca and they all swap places. 

"What are we doing first?" John asks as he takes the camera back.

"I could do with a drink," Roger murmurs, "It's bloody roasting." 

It was. Florida was incredibly hot and so the rest of the group quickly agree and they start looking for somewhere to get refreshments and since the boys paid them in, Roxanne gets these.

While they enjoy their drinks, they just wander around and explore the park, getting photos taken with characters like Mickey and Minnie.

At Liberty Square, they go into the Hall of Presidents and out of the four of them, John is really the only one who finds it interesting.

"And on that note," Roger mutters as they exit the building, "Me and Becca are going to go look around some more. Maybe take a ride on It's a Small world, see what all the fuss is about.

"Boring," Roxy calls but John lets out a groan when she suddenly grabs hold of his arm, "Holy...John, do you see what I see?" 

He looks to where she's looking and he quickly understands her sudden excitement, "I do." 

"Care to share?" Rebecca asks. 

"It's a Peter Pan ride!" 

Peter Pan's Flight to be exact. 

"Rox, look at the queue," John groans and Roger quickly pulls Rebecca away before they can get dragged into joining it too. 

"Please?" she begs, taking his hand, "I promise that we can go on anything you want next. I'll even sit through the President thing again if you want. Please, please, please!"