seventy nine

so i was playing bitlife -cause i'm cool- and something came up asking if i wanted to become friends with Hannah Martin-Deacon. i am shook. what is this sorcery

 what is this sorcery

++|++

The house wasn't finished. The house was nowhere near ready for the baby being born. Roxanne only had three weeks left to go and she was starting to stress.

Every spare moment was spent at the house and today was no different. What was different, however, was that John had brought the band over to help him with getting the baby's room set up.

Roxanne was downstairs, going over her plan for the room one last time - she wanted everything to be absolutely perfect but with her house currently looking like a building site, she wasn't holding out high hopes.

John comes downstairs carrying a plank of wood on his shoulder, putting it down on the floor when he sees her crouched over the table.

"Love?"

"John!" she exclaims, "John please tell me that you're almost done up there. I need to-things need to be in the bedroom and I can't do it when you lot are arsing about!"

"Well..." he scratches the back of his head and she groans.

"John! We are three weeks away from my due date and the-we don't-"

"Alright, alright," John quickly puts his hands on her shoulders, "Calm down, love. Deep breaths, yeah? In and out, that's it."

She breathes with him and feels herself relax. "We don't have long, John. And there's still so much to do! We still have to get clothes, things for the nursery and-"

"Why don't you go do that then?" he suggests, rubbing her arms gently, "We're going to be here a while yet and it doesn't make sense you staying here stressing."

She shrugs, "I guess I could do that. I could get the bus at the end of the road."

"You can." he nods.

"Alright," she agrees, "Neutral colours, yeah?"

"Whatever you want. Oh, why don't you take Freddie with you?"

She looks at him in confusion, "He's helping you?"

There was a word for what Freddie was doing and helping, was not it. John loves his friend but right now, he has to get Freddie out before he or one of the others killed him.

"Well, yes, but I just thought that you said he has a good eye for decor and all that stuff, maybe he could help you out."

"I did say that, didn't I?" she murmurs, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask him." She moves to the bottom of the stairs, "Freddie?"

"Yes, my darling?"

"I'm going into town! Do you fancy coming with me?"

He appears at the top of the stairs, "What are you buying?"