seventy five

brian in the scandal video tho (for once, this gif is actually mine)

++|++

Freddie got the house that he'd wanted. It was big, it was fancy - everything about it just screamed Freddie and even though Roxanne loved it as much as he did, she did worry that he was going to get lonely living there on his own. 

Once he'd gotten all of his stuff in and got the place perfect, the band, their girlfriends and Mary were all invited over for drinks and a bite to eat. 

And that's where Roxanne and John had announced that they were getting married and though Roger wasn't exactly pleased that he wasn't told first (they had explained that it was a bit of a spur of the moment thing), he was pleased for them all the same. 

Right off the bat, both John and Roxy had wanted to get married as soon as possible; they wanted it to happen before the baby came and preferably before the band jetted off to Japan but considering that was now just a week away, neither of them saw it happening. 

They'd rang around every registry office that they could think of - it wasn't as if they wanted a huge wedding. All they'd wanted was a quick service with their friends and John's mum but everywhere, everywhere was either completely booked up or they didn't do walk-ins. 

All they wanted was to get married but at this point, Roxanne was starting to lose hope. 

That was until she was woken up by Roger shaking her shoulder one morning. 

Of course, the first thing she thought was that there was something wrong but when she looked to where John was lying beside her, she saw that he was sitting up and rubbing at his tired eyes. 

What the hell was going on?

See, unknown to them, Rebecca and Roger had taken it upon themselves to find them somewhere they could get married and find somewhere they did. 

"What are you doing here?" John yawns, "How'd you even get in?" 

"Freddie gave us the key," Roger shrugs and he looks at Roxanne.

"I thought you said that you got the key back." 

"I did," she mumbles, pulling the blankets up to her chin but Rebecca's having none of it, "Becca," 

"Shut up," Roger cuts her off, "Listen, we've got a surprise for you." 

"Mate, can't it wait till later?" John looks at his alarm clock, "Jesus Roger, it's seven in the morning!" 

"It's rude to wake a pregnant lady," Roxanne gripes but she sits up. She was intrigued. 

"This better be good," John warns as Roger makes himself comfortable by Roxy's legs. 

"Trust us," Rebecca grins, "It is." 

He really doesn't like the way the two of them are smiling at one another.