Chapter 1

-???'s POV-

Ah finally. Sabre and Alex Gave Illusion Steve that... Demon Steve. And Alex Managed to keep her powers and Sabre managed to hide good enough so That Illusion Steve won't know he is actually alive.
They are very Smart... And Brave... But... They Might need some help... So...

It's time to sent one of them into their World!

-Sabre's POV-

Ah... Finally Illusion Steve got Demon Steve and we can go on our journey!
I went to get some wood from the trees ad I suddenly heard lightning.
"Alex? Was that you doing tha-", I stopped as I saw someone by Alex... It... It was the Guardian!
And some Girl I didn't know...

I wanted to go hi to him but heard him say "Alex. Now that, that pesky Sabre is out of the way", I quickly hid again after hearing the first words "I figured I'd come come and check up on you.". I heard the girl growl In anger and she mumbled something. "Quiet." The Guardian said.
"Check up on me...? W-What do you mean...? And who is she...?", Alex asked and sounded worried and confused. "Well Illusion Steve sent me. Told me what you did... I knew you were out here all alone so I thought I'd check up on you. See how you were doing. And this little one... Is just a simple intruder. We have no idea where she came from." He told Alex and looked at her.
Why didn't the Girl run...? Was she... Trapped somehow?
"O-Oh... And... He sent you here...? U-Uhm... When did you start working for him exactly...?" Alex was confused. And even more worried.
"Oh! Just recently! But for long it became quiet obvious that... This path is the right path!" Oh no...

"Uhm... Right! Right! Yeah! Uhm... Okay. Cool." Alex didn't know what to say... Oh Geez... "Uh so... You're checking up on me? And bringing the little intruder along?"

"I gotta find a way to talk to Alex and help the girl without Noticing me... Okay Alex Keep buying time, you've got this...." I mumbled under my Breath...
"Yes I'm checking up on you. I wanted to see how you were doing. And I see the machine Illusion Steve spoke off!", I was digging a tunnel to them... I hope he won't see me...
"Ah yeah... I... I trapped the... The Demon Steve... Did he... Did he tell you about that...?" She was getting nervous... And I was hopefully getting closer.
"Yes! He told me all about it! It looks... Quiet complicated... Must have been difficult to figure out!" Oh dear...
"Uh... Yeah...! It... It took a Couple of tries... Anyway! Uhm..  Let's talk about the Girl! Who exactly is she? And why isn't she just running away? And what do you know about her?" She is trying to get some info out... Good Job Alex.

"Well we don't know much about her. She had just suddenly appeared and I decided to take her with me. And Illusion Steve made her unable to move. But she can speak." The Guardian didn't know much about her... "Well... Tell us your name Girl." Alex said.

...Nothing.
"Please?" Alex won't give up.
...Still nothing.
I was getting closer and closer... I could already see them... And noticed what the girl looked like.
Short Purple and Blue Hair, Olive Green Jacket with a White and Black Striped shirt, jeans and Sneakers. Never saw her before...

"Well maybe she will speak later. Well... Anyway it must have been hard for you to get rid of Sabre... He was your friend after all..."
"Oh yeah yeah! The terrible guy. I'm glad I got rid of him.", Good acting Alex.
The Guardian looked closely at the Machine and asked some questions about it, and I just watched.
"Yeah you can... Take a closer look of you'd like...!" Okay...
"Y-you don't mind?", he looked back at Alex.
"Y-Yeah. Feel free to take a closer look."
The Girl struggled and was hoping to break free while the Guardian took a closer look. This was my Chance!
I whispered "Hey! Alex! Alex right here! Alex!", Alex saw me as well as the girl, making her more relaxed. She must know that Alex is juts faking.
"You need to give him a Excuse to go and leave the area and leave the Girl here, Okay? Come meet me, at the side of the mountain! Just... Just tell him... I dunno! Just tell him you have... Gas or something and that you will take care of the girl. Okay?" I told her... I hope she comes up with something good.

"T-Thats kinda gross... " "Just keep it up! Just keep it up, okay? You're doing great! Just... Just tell him you have gas and that you will take care of the girl. I know the gas thing is a horrible suggestion-" "I really dint wanna do this-" "Okay I gotta go before he notices that I am here! You've got this!" I went back and well... She told him that she had to do something... Dang it Alex...

"We have a big Problem! A HUGE problem! If If he is suspicious of you at all then it is REALLY bad!!" I was freaking out... "And we have to help that Girl! Else she will DIE!!!"
This is bad... Really Bad.

-Girl's POV-

I am so scared... But I am glad Sabre is alive. And that Alex is good. I... I dunno how I got in this World... It's... scary... I suddenly was here... And saw the Guardian and Illusion Steve... I'm scared...
The Guardian was still just looking at the Machine... While Alex was probably talking to Sabre. She is a good actress... But I am still scared to say my name while the Guardian is around...
I hope she convinces him to leave me here with her and that he should leave... So that they can help me...
I looked around and... He was gone. He left me here.
And Sabre and Alex came to me.
"Ahem.", He is Here... We all looked at him... "Sabre... Alex. What is he Doing here?"

Oh... No...