Chapter 12

-Sabre's POV -

Awkward... I just yelled at the Guardian and... He actually wants to help... "Thanks that you actually listened, Sabre." Lucy sighed.
"What did you just say...?" I chuckled nervously...
"I want you to help you stop him" he sighed and made me feel a bit guilty.
Lucy sighed and hit her head against the glass as I and the Guardian talked...
I actually... I should've Listened. Now he is a bit pissed off... Which is NOT okay. "I deserve a little steam off my chest tho..." I mumbled and rubbed the back of my neck...
"I didn't mean any of those things... You are amazing... And a Great Person." I grumbled and put on a Fake smile.

Wohoooo. New friend. We gonna get this Bread together! Yaaaah. Let's rise up Gamers! Lucy looked over at us and rolls her eyes as she started to laugh as I tried to Break some grass and made weird noises. The Guardian needed to help me get out the... Illusion Town...?
I dunno. "We gotta make it possible so taht me and Lucy can get Pass the Invisible Barrier." I ran with The Guardian to the entrance and huffed as I still wasn't able to get out. Lucy ran to us and ran so hard against the barrier she got fell over and now had a blue and Purple Spot on her Head.
"Are you okay?" All three of us asked. She just gave us a Thumbs up and mumbled something

"Anyway... to get you two out of here we have to alter the Illusion *; ₩₩;;*" Excuse me what?
"What?" I blinked and looked at him.
Lucy mumbled something that sounded similar to whatever he said. "The Illusion Cogg9gi" What???
The what???
"THE ILLUSION CORE!" Lucy yelled and layed down on the ground. I looked down at her and blinked
"OH! Illusion CORE. Sorry" I chuckled and helped Lucy up.
"How do we get to it?" Lucy asked and dusts herself off.
He explained us that it's under the tree and blah blah blah... we went to a path behind the tree and carefully and quietly went in it. I could hear Lucy holding her breath and taking her Jacket off. She was probably getting pretty warm.

"So... This is the illusion core...?" I asked and looked at it. "Yes. Yes. Just... don't touch anything for now." The Guardian told us. "Mhm" I heard Lucy Hum and Then let Guardian explain everything to us. Lucy stood by me and just watched everything go down... I am a bit nervous... but wanna get done with this as fast as possible! Okay... Three... two... One!
I jumped on the pressure plate and the Guardian quickly took one of the Blocks and we all quickly went up. Until now I didn't even notice the short sleeved Stripped shirt of Lucy... And that she had a... Two Tattoos on her arms...? Eh can't be that important. We just ran back to the entrance and Lucy put her Jacket back on and also put a Scarf on now and... We now were able to run out!

We did it!