Chapter 34

-Cindy's POV-

I coughed and opened my eyes, only you hearing Sabre scream and seeing... Snow. So much snow. "This is what the inside of the crystal looks like...? It looks cold and empty and dark- Just pike your Soul-" Sabre starred up at the Guardian who seemed confused by Sabre saying this "What?" Yea confusion. "I just tried to be deep and... ANYWAY I'm glad we made it, Ya know! This place is dark and spooky tho so... This uh... this could be a problem." No shit Sherlock. "I suppose the good news is we didn't get destroyed! So whoop dido!" I tried to be a bit cheerful. Even gave a smol smile. "That's actually a good call! We didn't get destroyed! Look! Looks like people have been here before..." Sabre looks at... The thing made out of wooden planks and torches. "You two think it'd be rude of us to... Steal a torch or two so that we can see for ourselves?" Sabre looked at me and Guardian... "I don't see anyone around so I suppose no one would mind..." Yeah I agree with the guardian. "Let's just... Take two. One for a lady and one for you two boys." I took one of the torches and Sabre took another.  Ah now with the torch I can see better. "Let's make as much noise as possible and let's hope someone hears us and tells us to be quiet!" Okay Sabre... "Okay... I suppose it's worth a try..." Yeah I guess the guardian is right.  "Wait you... You actually wanna try that? And you Cindy?" Sabre seemed surprised and looks at me "Look right now I would try anything, Sabre! As long as we don't DIE I'm up for doing that." My words surprised Sabre even more... "Oh Okay! Well let's go ahead and do it!" And here we go. "I Think that we ma-" Before the guardian could say anything.... Sabre started making weird noises: "AHOOOGA"... Wtf? "Sabre. Sabre please." I sighed and pat his shoulder. "I don't think we will find anybody else..." Yeah I agree with the Guardian. "Are you two telling me to be quiet?" Sabre looked at us. "No...?" I blinked and also closed my jacket... It was getting a bit too cold... "I'm not directly telling you..." the guardian sighed. "Then it's not working yet!" Sabre no- And he continues...

"Okay I'm telling myself to be quiet. That is annoying. That is SOOOO annoying!" Sabre huffed and turned around to us. "Oh it is." I pat him "so thanks for shutting up." "No problem. Now let's try and figure out where Alex went! You think she left some tracks in the snow?" Sabre walked around, looking for anything that Could show us where Alex went. "Perhaps..." the guardian followed Sabre. "Maybe" And so did I. "ALEX! ALEX WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU! ALEX! HELLO?" Okay That is NOT how to find someone... Okay sometimes it is but not NOW. "Okay I got nothin, Guys. Absolutely NOTHIN- Oo~ Piece of wood! Oo~ Another piece of wood!" Oh we got somethin NOW! We just followed the wood and me and The Guardian knew "This wasn't hee naturally. Someone must have placed it here!" Maybe It was from Alex. We all didn't see it at first since it was covered by snow. We followed the Wood trail, hoping yuan it would lead us to something helpful... And that is what it did! We saw a cave system and went there! Someone has to be here- "ALEX!!!" It was Alex!!! Me and Sabre hugged her and she hugged back, seemin to be a bit confused. "Guys! It's... It's so good to see you!!!" She smiled a Bit. "Alex! It's good to see you!" The Guardian smiled at her, obviously also happy to see she is okay. We let go off her, all of us happy to see her. "I'm so glad you actually came here!" Of course you are Alex!
"Actually... Sabre was about to-" Oh The guardian was gonna tell on Sabre but HE Interrupted Him: "ABOUT TO BICKER ON HOW WE ARE GONNA SAVE YA! HAHA!" I sighed and asked Alex "Did you set this place up?" "No. I just found it like this. It's actually really nice and warm in here..." Yeah it really is warm in here.

"Alex you wouldn't believe how I PANICKED Once you disappeared..." I hugged Alex once again "And I was the one making a plan and Helping her calm down AND I found the Guardian!" Yeah let's put Sabre in some Golden Spotlight. "Yeah that's exactly what happened!" The Guardian rolled his eyes and I chuckled "Yeah Sabre is just THE Best.". Sabre grinned happily and then hummed "Let's figure out how to get outta here!"... And that is when Alex said it "I think this world is kinda neat!" Wait what the FUCK?! Sabre literally brought the good points why this World is NOT Neat! But Alex is just literally trying to make this world look so nice... I... WHAT?! WHAT?! "WHAT?! ALEX YOU DINT WANNA LEAVE?! ARE YOU INSANE?!" I picked Alex up and shook her. She squeaked and well we argued with Alex a bit before the Guardian walked out with me and Sabre. "Okay something is definitely wrong... What is going on here?" "I don't know, Guradian! I'm just as confused as you guys! I didn't expect Alex to Loose her mind that quickly! I'm doubting that THAT is her! Like the real her!" I sighed and leaned against ice... I regret that decision because OMG IZ SO COLD! I literally squeaked and jumped away from it, knowing I was blushing from being embarrassed. I only heard Sabre chuckle before going back to talking: "She says we should EXPLORE this place?! Why should we explore?! We can just make a machine and get OUTTA HERE! WE GOTTA JUST YEET THIS WORLD! YA YEET!" "I can't agree with you more!" Me and the guardian both talked at the same time.
"But she clearly WANTS TO stay...! What if... Okay this will sound crazy but What if... we actually hear her out?" Okay... Maybe she has a good reason...? Ah how could she?! I groaned a bit and went with a hand trough my hair... "Okay follow me you two. I gotta ask a question." We went up a mountain and looked around..  There isn't Much to explore. Except ICE AND SNOW! "What do you two see?" Sabre asked. "I see Ice and snow EVERYWHERE!" We both answered. "Uh-huh. Do you see ANY wood?" "No. No I don't." "So..  Alex wants us to explore this world, potentially LOOSING ourselves. She wants us to NOT Pick up the wood inside that cave but to leave it for someone ELSE, Which WHY would that matter. And then if we go out EXPLORE we won't have any wood to create ANYTHING, we'll be stuck in the middle of this winter and we'll NEVER be able to find back where we were and then we won't be able to get outta here. Cuz I won't be able to Craft anything because again Alex refuses to let me take anything in that cave." Yeah. I'm actually Right now with Sabre. But The guardian still wants to hear her out... So we will. We will hear her out. And she... Told us that this is... Not an isolated Winter tundra...? What she getting at...? "Guys. Listen. There are people here." "Yeah. The people that were sucked in!" "No! There are others like us here! Actual loving beings!" Wait... Is Alex... "are you suggesting that... This is an actual world...?" The guardian said what I was thinking.... That makes sense. Wait... Oh my god... "Let's figure this out, Guys." Yeah. Let's do it.

A/N

Happy new year ya all! And sorry today this won't be a two episode chapter! Sorry! ^^'