Chapter 9

-Lucy's POV-

It's been 3 days since I've come here... I was told I would be let go in 2 days... Was I lied to? Am I going to stay here forever? Will I never see my friends again...? I whimpered a bit and teared up at the thought of not seeing them again... Or... Or even loosing them to the darkness... Or anything else. I slowly sat down and held my head... I can't loose them... I can't. "Lucy. Lucy please calm down. Everything will be okay, please trust me!" Trust Lunar...? Should I really...? "I promise everything will be alright. I promise YOU will be alright. Please..." Lunar sounded so calm... So kind... But suddenly... I got a bad feeling.  "Lucy. Lucyane... The darkness is attacking the Yellow Steve Kingdom. Your brother, Sabre and Orange Steve are there." Lunar suddenly said... "They put up the shield but-" "I don't have time for this! I need to go there!! I NEED TO HELP THEM!!!" I cut her off, got up and started running. I have no idea if I will actually get there... But I hope that I somehow get there. I don't know why but... I suddenly felt so strong.  Powerful. I closed my eyes and started yelling "I WILL SAVE MY FRIENDS!!!" Before I... Suddenly appeared by my Friends. "LUCY! QUICKLY WE DON'T HAVE TIME WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Sabre yelled and was about to grab my hand but... Then he noticed like me the swords in my hands

 Then he noticed like me the swords in my hands

Did I make those...? No... My power is gone so I couldn't have... I just shook my head and pointed with a sword to the exit before shouting "RUN!!!"... And that's when they ran off while I looked up to the shield. A giant darkness beast was up on the shield... And it was throwing fire charges at my friends. I quickly ran out and whistled loudly like,  getting its attention. "HEY DUMBASS!!! I'M DOWN HERE!!!" I waved with my swords before it finally started throwing fire charges at me, causing me to squeak and start jumping out of the way. "Lucy. This is the second most powerful kingdom in this world..." This kingdom...? And it lost this quickly. I was distracted and... A fire charge was right about to it me... As a reaction I immediately started slashing at it and... It... It worked. I destroyed it... "It worked." I muttered under my breath... "WATCH OUT!!!" Lunar yelled and suddenly... Her soul was in front of me and... And it blasted the Gigantic beast with some kind of light beam... I just heard it scream out in pain before it collapsed on the shield... "It will be out for a bit... This is your chance to run to your friend." Lunar weakly said and her soul disappeared again... I nodded and quickly ran to my friends... "LUCY YOU'RE BACK!!!" Liam cried and hugged me tightly. "IT collapsed..." Sabre huffed and looked up to the shield, where the Beast Barely was seen... "How...". I sighed and hugged the guys, before saying "I will explain back at the rainbow hub..."... And that's where we got teleported back. "Lucy... Where were you...?" Orange Steve whined and also hugged me... "...Some strange Place... But guys... We need to reach out to other Steve's. Maybe we can learn enough to stop the Darkness... And about how the Darkness collapsed... A... A friend helped me. She used some kind of Light blast-" I was cut off by Lunar "Moonlight blast." "Thank you Lunar... She used a 'Moonlight blast' and it knocked the beast out... And I... I'm tired..." I wasn't actually tired... I was just... I needed to be alone for a while. Think about what happened. The others where about to ask me more... But I just ran to the house...

"Lunar... I need your help. I need you... To give me the power to knock the darkness out like that..." I huffed as I laid in my bed... "I don't think I can do that. I already struggled to even leave your body and use my power..." ...I gently smiled and sighed "It's okay Lunar. You already did enough today. After all you even helped me get my power back. I mean... That's how I got those swords after all." "Lucy. I didn't do that" Wait what? I sat up and looked at the swords... If Lunar didn't help me get part of my powers back then how did I.... I just shook my head and laid back down... "Maybe... You sung gave it-" "Lunar I doubt that Yoosung can do that." I giggled and picked up one of the swords... I never spawned one of those... It's so pretty... I suddenly heard the room door open and looked up. It was Sabre. "Lucy?" What did he need? "Yeah what's up?" I asked, putting the sword back down onto the ground. "Can you tell me who that 'Lunar' is you said thanks to and why you were gone? And where you got those Swords from?" Of course Sabre would be curious enough to ask me that. "Okay so... I don't know much about Lunar but I know that she is inside my body and is protecting me. She showed me my soul, told me some things and she used that Moonlight Blast to knock the Darkness beast out..." I explained Lunar to him "Why I was gone? I... I was kidnapped? I guess. And the swords... I summoned them with my power. Which for ally came back. Or at least part of them came back.". Sabre nodded a bit before saying "You aren't actually gonna sleep, right?" "Exactly.  I just needed some time to think...I just wanted to be alone for a little." I sighed... Sabre smiled, nodded and left... Maybe I actually should sleep.