Chapter 7

-Sabre's POV-

Damn it... They are gonna fight...
"Sabre. Lucy. You two might wanna back up~" Alex warned us and we quickly backed up
"The illusion Block needs to just get destroyed... Then everything will be fine..." Lucy whined as we watched them use some lightning... She was scared. I was worried and a bit scared...
"They are trying to test their powers... We have to just... Go the destroy the Illusion Block and that fast." Lucy said as she clung to me
"But... If we run away now we might not see what will happen... And if one of them gets destroyed I'll... I'll never forgive myself..." I didn't know what to do... I... How can I stop them...?

"Okay Alex. Let's do this!" I heard the Guardian causing Lucy to hide behind me, since she got even more scared
"Oh it's on!" Alex sounded pissed.
No. No! NO!
They landed and...
And...
Punched... Each other...?
Or at least tried...?
"What the Heck are they doing...?" Lucy sounded confused...
are they... Are they serious...?
"You're not even Hitting me!!" Alex yelled and continued to attempt to Hit the Guardian.
"They are actually serious." Lucy stared at them
"You're not hitting me either!" The Guardian hissed annoyed at Alex.

They have to be kidding...
I mean it is good they are just doing... this. But still.
Me and Lucy looked at each other and then back at them
"Is this a Joke?" Lucy asked as she got got a bit closer
"I SAID BACK UP THIS IS SERIOUS!!", Alex yelled at Lucy who just backed up again
"What the Fu-" Lucy looked at me and then back at them
We just watched them "Are they for real? They aren't even trying?" We both asked.
"This fight is ging nowhere. Literally nowhere." I sighed and got between them.
We argued and... Lucy dragged me back again and laughed "Go for round two. Go on. Let's see who wins."
She probably found this rather amusing

-Lucy's POV-

Holy Crap this is actually really funny to watch. 
They "punched" each other again bot making ANY Damage to each other.
This is too funny!
They... They stopped again.
And they argued again.
"That's a Fat Yikes for me, Dawg." Sabre sighed and shook his head
"Go for round three I have to go get some wood." Sabre sighed again after The Guardian asked what a Yikes is.
So they went for round three, making me laugh again while Sabre got wood, made a sign and wrote Yike on it.
And he... He... He tried to... Do something.

What the F*ck

Okay so... Sabre explained them that Illusion Steve gave them just enough power to not destroy each other and... They argue again. Jebus.
I just actually want either something to laugh or to destroy that Illusion Block. Because that Block awoke some kinda greed in them. Which is not gosh damn good.
Sabre explained get only wants to protect them, which IS true and they just... Yeah they just back up while Sabre held the block and... They are argue again. What the F*ck.

And... He is confusing The Guardian again.
I sighed and just walked to the Smol pond that was near us and starred into the water not even listening to them anymore...
We need a plan. A good plan.
"So hee is my plan." Sabre has a plan.