Chapter 4

-Sabre's POV-

We talked a bit with the Guardian and told him about the Illusion Block as suddenly...
Lightning started... Illusion Steve is coming. "Hide." Alex looked at me and Lucy and we two quickly ran to a tree and hid.
"Oh no... Oh no..." Lucy quietly whined as she Saw illusion Steve appear. She obviously terrified of him...

We listened to Illusion Steve's and the Guardians conversation and stayed hidden... The longer he stayed the more scared Lucy got. But she did not freak out...
But after He disappeared again... She calmed down a lot and jumped down. We ran over and...

Well The Guardian is now helping us...
That's awesome! He didn't have much Confidence but... He calmed down. He was fine. But...
"Are you aware that the Spirit world is in shambles because you're not doing anything about it...?" I reminded him of the Spirit world.
He looked at the ground and... Felt bad.
"Well let's Clean this all up" Lucy said and grabbed a Picaxe.
"I'll help Lucy Clean up. You two can talk about the plan" Alex said and went to help Lucy while me and The Guardian talked about the plan.

-Alex's POV-

While I helped Lucy Take the machine down we also talked a bit...
She told me about herself... That she hid in... The normal World. She hid of something.
And suddenly was here... I asked her from what. But she denied to tell me. So... I stopped asking.

And was just hoping whatever it is... Won't be another problem.

-After they build the Machine in the Mesa-

Sabre explained me, Lucy and the Guardian how everything will go down.
That I and The Guardian mabe have a little Argument with each other so that illusion Steve Feels like he has to break it up.
"That could work. How are you going to know when the pull the lever?" I just need to ask that.
"Oh the lever will be on the whole time!", Oh... Oh okay.
"So we really... Have to stay away." Dang...

Sabre told us what he will do before we get his attention to call him and then the Guardian asked a Question:
"We are going to have to summon him here, aren't we?" Sabre's Answer: Yup. We need to summon him by telling him we are having an argument with each other and he needs to break it up.

I hope that will work and that we can trick him again...
"I hope he will fall for that... If not... We are screwed..." Lucy mumbled so that I barely could hear her...