Chapter 25

-Alex's POV-

I sighed a bit as Sabre just... Was being a derp again and So I decided to talk to Cindy while we Walked. "So how did you meet Hypno Steve?" I looked at her. "Suddenly just woke up next to him. No idea how I got there and why I got there." Huh. Weird... "We have a different friend who also has no idea how she got into our world." Maybe she knew Lucy... Before answering me we tried parkouring up the mountain... Cindy got further than us but then fell down into the small pond next to the Mountain. Whilst Hypno and Sabre argued Cindy just sighed... And soon said "Let the Mom be the leader, Children." Before patting us all on the head. Which caused Sabre to smile. Hypno to purr. And me just... Feel a bit save.

After a bit of walking Hypno and Sabre argued... Again. "Children please stop..." Cindy sighed and shook her head. "HE HAS TO STOP BELITTLING ME!" Sabre growled and glares at Hypno. Cindy was gonna say something but they kept arguing... And soon got keep involved... Gosh dang it... Soon A very angry Growl was heard which caused Both Hypno and Sabre to shut up... "Okay can you kids quit it? And Hypno... I think Sabre has the feeling that you are still not telling us some things. So... Is there anything you wanna tell us?" She sighed and looked at Hypno... Well looked down at him. She was a bit taller than us so she needed to look down.

He shook his head "No I told you everything..." Hypno grumbled and calmed down.
"Okay I think me and Cindy will just... Go and find a way up the mountain..
While you two... Do whatever you gotta do. We will be over there. Okay?" I grabbed Cindy by the hand and dragged her away. "Geez... Even my daughter is better than them." Cindy chuckled and looked down to me. "Believe you that... Anyway i wanted to ask you something." I looked up at her, still wanting to know if she knew Lucy or not. "Ask away." She hummed. I was gonna ask something before spotting... Something. It rushed towards us causing both of us to scream. "GUYS!!! WE NEED HELP!!!!"
OW- I... That hurt... It's all turning black...

-Sabre's POV-

Me and Hypno Steve quickly ran to Find Alex and Cindy... We pretty much ran around the mountain only to find Cindy with a Bleeding scar across her stomach area and one under her eye... The one under the eye was rather small while the one on her stomach was... Rather huge.  Hypno quickly went to help her up while I asked, still very worried "Where is Alex?! What happened?!" Cindy took a few deep breaths... Before answering: "Something took Alex... And suddenly just attacked me... I didn't see what it was... But it disappeared with Alex as fast as it appeared..."
This isn't good... She pulled out some bandages out her Pocket and Hypno took them and bandaged up her stomach... He of course needed to lift up her jacket and ripped shirt, but seemed to be more worried about Cindy and her wound than getting slightly embarrassed.

This isn't good... What took Alex?! Where did it go?! And what the heck should we do now...?