Chapter 29

-Raven's POV-

I growled and punched a hole into the wall, being real mad... My stupid brother... Why couldn't he realise that what I'm doing isn't the "True evil" thing?! THEY ARE EVIL FOR TRYING TO STOP US!!! I started to punch another wall, not caring that Nightmare Steve tried talking to me and knowing he wouldn't try touching me or stopping me, because he knew I would punch him so hard he would faint. "WHY DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE THE BAD GUYS?!" I roared out as I punched a new hole into the wall. "Miss Raven~" Ugh... It's Kira. "What is it Kira?" I growled and glared at her, but soon saw what she had for us... She has a entirely new Crystal... It seemed to be a mix of light and dark... Ying and Yang, I suppose? "Me and my brother formed this crystal" she hummed. "I'm impressed, Kira... You better make some strong Steve with this." I chuckled and knew... Whatever Steve we can make with this... They shall serve us.

-Liam's POV-

I sighed as Lucy clung to me... After Light Steve had been created she finally came back but she didn't say anything the entire time, not to anyone... Not even after she saw Sabre get the Indigo Crystal... Indigo even wanted to talk to her about something but she simply shook her head no and kept clinging to me. After a lot of talking Light Steve was finally teleported away... Sabre was about to say something but got interrupted by Lucy: "I will go expand the house a bit and also go make a bigger garden." Before walking off. I looked at Sabre and Orange Steve before speaking up "We have to leave her alone now... But we do might need to talk about why she behaved like this...". "It must be because she is upset that Shy actually did this..." Orange whimpered "But... I have to go make the white crystal now... It'll relax me..." before walking off

-Lucy's POV-

It's been hours since I've just walked away from the others. I talked a bit to Lunar and let her help me with the garden [I'm probably gonna try working on it myself-]. How? Well she she kept "Pointing" at things and places where some things could be placed best. The garden was starting to look rather nice- "LUCY!!!" Sabre!!! He couldn't see the Garden yet! I ran to him and stopped him before he could get too close to see the garden. "Y-YEAH?!" I laughed nervously... Sabre explained to me we want to try get to Green Steve's but first go to our Friend Yellow Steve. So I went with him to the yellow portal "Why did you just suddenly stop me by the w-" i interrupted him by pushing him trough the portal with the others and then walked trough after... Just to see Liam happily talk to his Best friend, our Yellow Steve. I slightly giggled and started to walk with the others to the camp, which had been expanded... We entered the yellow camp and saw Light Steve. I completely went quiet as the others talked to him... So I just looked around a bit... Possibly Taking some ideas in for the garden... "Lucy?" Light Steve suddenly just put his hand on my shoulder, causing me to freeze for a second but then look at him... He still seemed as emotionless as before. "What is-" before he could continue, I interrupted him "Yellow Steve could you bring us to the king now?". Everyone seemed surprised since I usually only say "Yellow" instead of "Yellow Steve"... But they didn't question it and we just walked to meet the king... His throne room looked way nicer than before... "See ya later guys!" Yellow bid us goodbye before walking away. I looked around a bit the throne room... It looked so nice... I slightly hummed, thinking about if I should maybe add a cave for the leaders/rulers of the different colored Steves... "Miss Lucy?" The King softly hummed, catching my attention. "Yes my king?" I hummed and looked at him. "You know you may talk too, Dear." He seemed a bit worried why I haven't said anything... I coughed a bit and said "Of course... Uhm... May I ask... Where the Green Steves are?". The king sighed and looked at me "I don't think it's the best idea to find them." Uhm... "I... I'm sorry if this is a sensitive topic... But we need to find them" Liam sighed and tried to keep Orange from pulling out his Axe so the he doesn't AXE the king a question.

"The king said no. And no means NO!!" The assistant growled at us, making me flinch... I got an idea so I started whining and tearing up... Which left the king and The assistant in shock... "C-calm down, young Lucy..." The king whimpered and wiped away my tears... I had him. "M-May we talk outside...?" I whimpered and sobbed, making him agree. The others seemed to be surprised by my acting abilities as we walked out... Outside the King explained ourselves... The green steves isolated themselves because they were upset at everyone for being selfish... Turns out the king promised the green leader not to tell them... But we convinced him to bring us there... I even held back orange Steve... "Please yellow king... We need to go there." I sighed... "...Fine. if you come back tomorrow... I can help you get to them." The king sighed... I softly smiled and bowed to him as a thank you... And he pat my head... He must've known I was just acting as I had teared up. "Thank you so much. We won't tell them you sent us." We sighed happily... "Goodbye king." We hum and walk off, Bidding goodbye to Light Steve and i quickly walked off before he could talk to me... Yellow walked us out and talked to us a bit.. He wanted to try ask me about why I acted so strange around Light... But I simply said "I'm tired... Can we go home?"... Orange sighed and teleported us back to the rainbow hub... But instead of walking to the house I ran to the Garden, going back to work and not listening to the others who yelled after me... I knew they wanted to ask me more but... I didn't wanna hear it. "You can't lie to them forever..." Lunar sighed, sounding frustrated... "I know." I hummed and planted a few more flowers.