Chapter 45

-Lucy's POV-

I groaned as I slolwy opened my eyes again... I had felt a hand on my forehead and heard someone whine "Wake up..."... Their voice was shakey and I could easily hear it was a male... And they sounded scared and worried... Everything was blury for a while and I only saw... Something green... I held the hand that was on my forehead, causing the male to squeak and a small blush to appear on the green figure... As everything became rather normal again... I noticed that the green figure was a Green Steve. Galaxy found him... "Y-You're finally a-awake...! I-I tho-thought that you wo-wouldnt wake up anymore... I-I was so sc-sca-scared...!", the Green Steve whined as he hugged me. I pat his back and simply sighed, not saying anything... I didn't really have much to say anyway...

"Are you alright?" He suddenly asked... I looked at him and shook my head no and slolwy explained him everything that happened... Before actually passing out again. I just heard him yell out "NO PLEASE STAY AWAKE!" before everything went completely quiet...

A/N

Okay so as probably many as you know Sabre will start completely fresh on the Steve Saga. And I was thinking that once he does I will try to also maybe give this story a slightly fresh start?
Depends on how Sabre will start The Steve Saga Reboot.
But uh anyway... Until that happens I don't think I will update this book as often
But if you want to read something else from me I have a different Book named
A different world, Your first Adventure.
Check it out If ya wanna ^^