Chapter 18

[Yes this is about the episode where the yellow kingdom falls haha]

-Liam's POV-

My eyes opened and I stared out at the darkness... There aren't any guards around... We were the only ones left and slowly snuck trough the kingdom... They were breaking Holes into the entrance... And soon... We saw Dark Steve... That Bastard. I growled and pulled out my sword... "You're a fuckin monster... You want to see everyone fail... you want everyone to get destroyed..." I growled... causing him to simply chuckle "I'll take that as a compliment, yellow eye." Yellow eye... In the end THAT is all that I am. Someone with yellow eyes. I... won't be able to save anyone. The darkness is about to break trough.... and it's just us 5... Against an entire dark army... I sighed before suddenly getting pulled away by Yellow, as Orange just yelled "RUN!!". We ran as fast as we could as the darkness entered the kingdom... The army just... Abandoned everything... I closed my eyes and saw... him. Solar. Guardian of the sun... Better to say I saw his Soul. It was a small sun... "...Please... tell me you can help us..." I sighed and felt that tears ran down my tears... "...I'm sorry. But I can't..." He spoke... Solar... If not even the Guardian of the sun... The main source of Light... If not even he can help... Then This Kingdom... Is doomed... We... Are... D҉o҉o҉m҉e҉d҉.

I opened my eyes and saw that the Darkness has already went trough the forest and is heading towards us... We can't... We can't let them get in... I clenched my fist and looked at the others. "Run inside. Run as fast as you can." I said. They looked at me in shock, causing me to shake my head. "Just do as I say... Run in!!" I said... Causing them to go in. I looked at the darkness and dark Steve... who simply chuckled "Oh yellow eye... Shouldn't you know that you're no hero. That you never will be a hero? And that... Darkness is MEANT TO corrupt. It shall always win in the end." Dark Steve... I simply shook my head and said "No. You're wrong."... I was about to get attacked as suddenly... "ENOUGH!!" A Voice shouted behind me and the one who spoke... They sprinted in front of me... Orange sprinted in front of me... "WAIT WHA-" Dark Steve was just as shocked as me as... Suddenly Orange did something... There were some kind of small flames and sparks all around the darkness... And they were teleported away... I was staring at orange in shock and walked next to him... "...DID YOU JUST-"

[Me: WAIT HE SPOKE-]

-Rika's POV-

I sighed in disappointment... I didn't expect that a single, little, worthless Steve could just... Make an entire army disappear... I simply shook my head and appeared back at mine and Yoosung's place... Aka the place I brought Lucy to before... I simply thought that... We should try to just fully go with our plan.. But nooooo~ Yoosung just WANTS to see Rainbow Steve and how he gets summoned and he just wanted to see the entire... Thing goes down. I love my brother but... I can't understand why he wanted this so badly. I just want to start our TRUE plan.... What our true plan is? Haha... Oh you might find out soon enough~
You might find out soon enough about our dark desires... About our dark plans~
Now... Wouldn't you just like to know about... Liam and Lucy's darkest desires? Why those two dark things exist in them? Oh... You will find out soon enough. Maybe tomorrow... Maybe in a week... who knows?