Chapter 27

-Orange's POV-

I whimpered a bit as Lucy loosened the chains... And the got them off. Meanwhile Sabre explained to us that Nightmare Steve must be trying to create the exact opposite of rainbow Steve. So like... A bigger villain. I was... scared. I mean I was already scared but now I'm more scared- "Orange you said Liam is also here. Where. Exactly. Is. He? I will go get him." Lucy pulled my out of my thoughts and had started shaking me. I squeaked a bit as a response and she stopped shaking me, knowing only then I could give an actual info. I explained to her that Liam was in a different Room, to be exact the room underneath us... A basement. There he had been locked in a cage. Before I could say anything else... Lucy ran off. Me and Sabre yelled after her, telling her to wait and that she just get herself in danger... But she didn't listen. She just... Left... She left us behind.

-Lucy's POV-

I teared up as I kept running... Liam was here... Liam. Was. Here. I ran down a few stairs and already heard my Brother yelling "LUCY!!!!". I turned towards where the voice came from and I ran to him. He actually was in a cage. I know... I know Sabre and Orange will be super mad for just running off and getting myself in possible danger. "You're here!! Orange told you I was here, right?" Liam asked. I quickly nodded and tried to find a way to open the cage... But... Then I had a better idea. I put my hand on the lock and the symbol ob my hand started glowing like crazy. I shut my eyes and heard the lock shatter. "Holy fuck." Liam muttered as I opened my eyes again. "Come on." I whispered and grabbed my brothers hand "We have to go to Sabre and Orange." We quickly ran back up and already saw everyone... "Guys...!" I teared up... The other orange Steve's saw me and hugged me tightly, reapetedly telling me I did well and tried my best... In the end I started to silently cry before we... We suddenly were outside again. We were back on the small island me and Sabre were on before. Everyone seemed shock, especially since the symbol on my hand now flew brightly. I quickly put my hand in my pocket and we all hugged... "You were all so brave..." Liam muttered "Orange... Can you bring us to the rainbow hub?" "Y-Yeah..." Orange whispered... "Also... You all can't go back to your village it... It was destroyed... I failed to keep it save..." I sobbed... "It's not your fault. You tried your best." Sabre reassured me and hugged me tightly "Plus we could try to expand the rainbow hub and the orange Steve's could build their small village there." That's when a idea shot trough my head... "You guys should build your new village behind the orange portal in the rainbow hub... Well if you want to. Let's... Let's just talk about it when we are in the rainbow hub." I laughed a bit... Creativity... Orange Steve's represent that... Yet... I had a somewhat creative idea...? I closed my eyes and clenched my fist...

I... had a weird feeling- "L-Lucy?!" Shy suddenly spoke up. My eyes shot open an- We... We are back at the Rainbow hub? "How..." I looked around and saw everyone stare at me.". "Lucy you..." Liam seemed shocked as well... I kinda felt uncomfortable... So I ran back to the house and ran up to my room... I heard someone run after me and even silently knock on my door... Which made me assume it could be shy... It took me a while before I said "Come in.". It was actually shy and he slowly walked in... "L-Lucy...?" Why did they all look at me like that...? Was it me...? Did I do something to bring us back...? Not magic isn't string enough yet. Is it? "L-Lucy?" Why did shy even care right now...? Why did he run after me? Shouldn't he take care of himself now? Why am I... Why am I feeling so weird? "L-Lucy!!" I quickly looked up at shy and saw how worried he was... I... I felt how tears started to form in my eyes... WHAT was wrong with me?!