Chapter 23

-Alex's POV-

I coughed a bit and looked up... Only to see Hypno Steve and... A Girl with Dark Green short hair and Green eyes looking at me. "...Thank you." The green Haired girl chuckled before Hypno Steve's Squeaky Voice started yelling at us "IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! IT WAS HORRIBLE IN THERE! Not like this place is any better... AND SABRE YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!" Ugh... His squeaky annoying Voice... Sabre sobbed a bit and the Green haired gal just sighed. "Hypno don't be like that to him..." She pat Sabre's head as Hypno Steve just grumbled.

And soon explained that WE need to fix this. Because it is... OUR FAULT?! "THIS ENTIRE JOURNEY YOU STARTED IS YOUR FAULT AND THIS IS WHY THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!" Oh... The Girl hit him on the head and growled "Calm it asshat" Oh another curser "And let me explain everything".
That's what she did. And she also... mentioned rainbow Steve. After some time Sabre told her "One sec me and Alex gotta talk" and dragged me away.

-Green hair girl POV-

Alex and Sabre... Two interesting people. Hypno told me about them while I was stuck with him and also visited Rainbow Steve with him... Rainbow Steve... A sweet fella. My daughter would love him. Hypno... His voice is very annoying and he can easily loose it... But he isn't a bad guy. In fact... He is actually rather nice. It is nice to have a new friend like him.

I watched him grumble and get him a bit more angry as Alex and Sabre had walked away to talk. So I pet his head. That sometimes calmed him down for some weird reason. "Just calm it Hypno." He took a few deep breaths and nodded. I knew he was mad but also freaking out. This was after all very worrying- "YOU TWO HAVE 5 SECONDS TO GET BACK HERE!! OR ELSE I AM GOING TO REALLY REALLY LOOSE IT!!!" He yelled for sabre and Alex causing me to jump, as his squeaky voice was VERY fuckin loud... And also got slightly glitchy at the end. Both ran very fast back to us...
And we both explained that we need to fix this as FAST AS possible. We explained the disconnection is doing after Alex had asked... Which caused to show shock and slight fear in their Face... Hypno also explained how the Steve in the Spirit world felt... That they felt despair... Like he did...

For me Hypno was just a child. So I worried quiet a lot about him. He is... Caring. Just... He doesn't really show it. I sighed and pat Sabre and Alex on the head. "Next step is that we leave this place. We have to do something..." I looked at Hypno. "Something neither of you will like..." He sounded a bit more concerned... "We need to connect the spirit world by sacrificing something. We... Can't explain it here. We have to... We explain once we left." I softly sighed. "A Journey for a Journey..." This isn't the first time he said that...

Alex and Sabre looked confused and worried. "My power is running out... We need to hurry up... And I only have enough to get us out of here..." Hypno whined... I sighed and now only listened to the Conversation... I have no idea how I got here. I only remember waking up... Next to Hypno Steve. I hope my Friends and Family are okay... I am worried about them... "DON'T FREAK OUT! I FREAK OUT IF YOU FREAK OUT! NOW EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND LET'S LEAVE THIS WORLD!!! NOW!!!!" Hypno screamed which made me jump and focus on them again... "Let's go." I pat his head and... Just let the lighting happen. Knowing that it will get us outta here.