Chapter 15

-Sabre's POV-

Where are we?! It... Looked like a prison cell... But where was this located?! "This is bad... What if we just lost orange and Lucy FOREVER?!" Liam lost his calm and was about to have a panic attack... "Liam... Calm down please!" I put a hand on his shoulder "If we panic now, then we won't be able to work.". He took a deep a breath but soon gave Someone a mad glance... "Oh look who it is. The Bastard King!" He was really angry... "Welcome to my facility!" Nightmare king said... His facility? "What do you mean? You have an entire facility?" I sighed... "When we get outta here... I swear Everyone will know about you and that you're a monster." Liam growled at the nightmare king... Who just growled back "Oh you won't be getting out of here... And how about you just hang tight while we figure out you're immunity thing, fools."... "You're gonna test things on us...?" Liam just sounded angry now... "You're a Monster. You're sick!" I grumbled... "Okay bye." And he disappeared... "S-Sabre...?" Wait... Was that...?
"Orange Steve?!" Liam saw him too... "ORANGE WHERE IS LUCY?!" God he is too loud... "I'm right here, Boys!" I just heard Lucy's voice before she actually walked past us... "Thanks for the help again, Buddy." Who was she talking to? "No problem!" Who the fu... We looked around but saw no one... "Don't worry about it. Just..." Lucy hummed as she pressed the buttons on the control panel, causing all the doors to open! And... Even a yellow Steve ram out of one of the cells. "Hello yellow Steve... I'm sabre and We were also trapped but our friend got us out." I explained to him "And you don't need to be afraid of us..."... The yellow Steve slowly nodded and Lucy walked over to us. "Hello little yellow Steve... We will get you out of here just... Stick with orange Steve and Liam." Lucy said and smiled at him... He smiled back and me and her walked into the next... Room. Testing tubes...? And Steve's inside?! And... "Darkness." Lucy said and walked towards the tube with the darkness in it... "Maybe... He is trying to make more of... 'His kind'" Lucy said and put her hand on the glass of the testing tube. "Orange, Liam... Take the yellow Steve out of this room... Me and sabre will try finding a way out." Lucy looked over at us and watched Orange, yellow Steve and Liam walk out... "Lucy? You and orange Steve are alright, right?" I asked as we looked around for a exit. "Yes..." she simply said "Now come with me." She suddenly ran over to my cell and pressed something... And a secret drop in the ground opened. "How did yo-" Liam was about to ask her exactly what I wanted to know, but she cut him off "Do you trust me?"

...We slowly nodded and jumped down one by one. And we were fine. So we ran as fast as possible and even got into a water elevator... That go us out into the open. "Thanks for getting me out of there!" The yellow Steve said, sounding happy... "Hey yellow Steve... How about you come with us to the rainbow hub for now and Orange Steve will then send you back to your kingdom?" I gently smiled at the yellow Steve as I said this and got a nod as a answer. "Also... Yellow Steve... Can you do something Brave for us? I know I'm asking a lot but... You're the only one who can talk for us. Everyone else will think we are completely crazy, if we tell this..." I said... "What is it...?" Yellow Steve seemed ready to help...
"We need you to go through your kingdom and tell everyone what you saw." Liam said. "We need you to tell them the truth." I said "Your people need to revolt against your king. He May be the most powerful Steve, but with enough people maybe you guys can kick him out of your kingdom.". "They need to know!" Lucy and orange Steve said... "Yeah! I'll... I'll let them know!" Oh Thank you Yellow Steve! "We also have a friend in your kingdom... He wears a leather chest plate... So bring us up to him. Tell him about us and that we were there with you." Liam said "He will be able to help you and keep you save.".
"Alright, I'll keep an eye out." Yellow Steve said.
"Okay... Orange Steve send us back to the rainbow hub!" I said...
And orange Steve brought us here.
We started to explain yellow Steve the rainbow hub and then watched him go trough the yellow portal...
"Okay... Guys let's take a small break and then think about how to keep nightmare Steve and Rika out of here..." Lucy sighed.... Taking a break is the best we can do.

-Rika's POV-

They escaped... They escaped! "Damn it!!" I yelled and punched a wall, causing it to Crack. "Sister... Please call yourself." Yoosung said... How could I call myself, if those... IDIOTS escaped! Ugh... "You will get them next time. I promise." Yoosung hugged me, causing me to calm down... Yoosung, my brother, was one of the only people who could calm me down... I just sighed and... I... I wished they were here... "Okay. I'm calm." I sighed... Now... Back to work.