Chapter 22

-Liam's POV-

I Opened my eyes and saw where I was... I was in a cell. I got up from the bed that I was on... Well at least I had this. I walked up to the bars of the cells and looked trough... It didn't seem like a familiar place... "Trapped in some random place..." Me and Solar both sighed... Causing us to slightly chuckle. We became... Rather good Friends. "...Wait. Do you still have your phone on you?" My phone! I searched trough my pockets for my phone and really! I still had it on me!! I grinned happily and immediately went into the group chat... There is saw that even indigo and blue were added now. I immediately went to write them all

-Previous Messages ^^^-

Liam: Everyone please get online! I am currently trapped in a cell, in some unknown place!

Lucy: Liam?! Omg I was so worried about you! What do.you mean "Some unknown place"?!

Sabre: Wait you're trapped in a cell?! So.yoive been kidnapped?!

Liam: Well first of all, I was messaged by an unknown number who told me to come to the yellow kingdom. For some reason I thought it was a good idea so I went there. And then I was kidnapped... Now I'm in a cell in some unknown place.

Blue: We will try and come find you!

Indigo: Is there anything that could tell you in what kind of place you are? Special colors, things or maybe just describe your surroundings in general?

I looked around and noticed a window... I squinted my eyes a bit to try figure out if I was in some familiar place... Was that... Indigo's tower in the distance? I peeked out the cell to make sure no one was coming or was around... Thankfully no one was coming or around. I sighed not relieve and went back to texting

Liam: I can see your tower from a window in the distance Indigo... I don't think that you guys should come to save me... It could be a trap.

Orange: Indigo's Tower? Got it! We should go there anyway and at least see the place you are trapped in.

Liam: Please don't.  Just... Wait until I give out new info. Please... I have to go now.

And that's when I went offline and put my phone on silent and back in my pocket.. And just in time. Because Rika came. "Why hello There, Liam... It is SO nice to meet you~" She laughed at me... "What do you want?" I growled... "Please calm down, Liam" Solar sounded... Unsure... I sighed and looked at Rika... "I want HIM back. I want MY Solaris back!" HER Solaris...? "What do you mean?" I looked at her... And I noticed... Her anger... it turned into sadness? "I was hers many years ago... Just like how my sister was Her Brothers" Solaris sighed as we watched Rika leave... so... "Did she do all these things... Just to get you two back?" I asked... "No. She has other reasons." Solar added... What other reasons...

-Lucy's POV-

I was panicking... Should we go to the tower and at least check things out...? Or should we wait... I wanted to help my brother, I really did... But at the same time... I didn't want him in more danger... I closed my eyes and blocked out What sabre and Orange were talking about... Orange today also told us about his past... It was... I don't know really what to say... I suddenly just felt someone shaking me, causing my eyes to shoot open. "W-What?!" I asked and saw Orange shook me. "We should go!!! Go check the place out and see if we can get Liam out!!" Orange squealed... I didn't know what to say... I wanted to but.... "Tell them no. We have to trust Liam now... We have to wait for new info." Lunar said... I sighed and looked at sabre and orange... "No. We will stay and wait for new info from Liam. We can't... We can't get ourselves AND Liam in danger!" I said those words and then went to my room...