Chapter 30

-Cindy's POV-

"

Guys this really isn't good. I don't think we wanna keep doing this. We should get out and find someone else..." Hypno sounded worried as we looked around the Lab... it was so cool... Hypno said something and said it's worse than what he did to get his powers... And that we should get outta here. I hummed "Why so scared?~" "I am scared of it cuz... THAT THING... Is able to ruin this world... And this Steve has been holding it here and HASN'T BEEN able to keep it save. The lava around it isn't cuz to keep that thing save... but whatever is out here to keep people away from it." Okay that made me worry... I walked up to the glass and starred at the... Crystal? Core? Idk- "It's the Core of how anyone turns evil can get... This is as bad as people can get... No even worse! Yes this thing had power... Lots of power. And it can be our way out of here... But I would not suggest using it." Worrying. "Let's just use it and move on. This thing gotta be connected to some stuff- Wait... this looks like this can be turned into a portal... Into our way outta here.." Sabre grinned at us...

"I'll tell you what that thing in there is... But you won't like it..." Hypno made me worry... A lot. "Alright... Whether we like it or not I would very much like to know WHAT we are working with. Alex, Cindy. Would you two also like to know what we are working with?" Sabre looked at us and we looked at him. "Of course." "That be best to move forward, yeah..." "That thing... Shouldn't even be allowed... No Steve's should be allowed to harness that... Back in my... Days when I was still in the regular world... Before I went to rehearse spirit world... This was harnessed by... Well Multiple people. Not this one specificly but... it's a HORRIBLE Power... It's dangerous! No Steve should be allowed to try and control this! Not even Evil Steve's have Dared to control this except for the worst ones! It harnesses Steve's Powers... That is probably the reason why inside this land we can't break anything. It's the fault of that thing." Wait what...? I starred at the Core... It still seemed a bit familiar... "The green Steve... He knows about it! For some reason... He is able to get around it, but every single time any Steve enters the land... They get their powers drained. No wonder I am loosing my power... No wonder we can't do anything in this world. Not only that... If... If you Guys weren't freed by me... You probably would've been put inside of that thing... He probably would've put you in there like he has with countless other Steve's! Yes I've took some Power from Steve's in the Spirit world but they gave it to me willingly! And it wasn't all their powers.... It was the last of their STRONGEST power. Just so that I can get outta there... But this... This thing here!! It harnesses the Energy of a Steve COMPLETELY! It's evil! It's pure evil! And Its unstable! If we do one thing wrong... This entire world could be in danger."... WHAT?! OH MY GOD!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! Sabre and Alex starred and processed all the info. Before getting the info that it might be more dangerous than Galaxy Steve and if he would be absorbed... the black hole they talked about would be ten times bigger. Which means if I would get absorbed... Well FUCK. "Guys... The green Steve.. Was also trying to leave this world" Okay Sabre figured it out-

"This Steve has done this to a looooot of other Steve's... And he might be trying to build a portal... To go to a different world... So that he can keep doing this. That's just a theory. But... It IS A green Steve... If he lost his mind and with enough practice... Anyone could know how to do it. Maybe something happened to him and he lost his mind and he craved more powers to... Ya know. Feel stronger! And that's how he did it and this is... Is all bad." I watched sabre as he talked and walked around... If he gets to my Kingdom... Oh dear...if he gets to the world I live in. AH FUCK! "I have a question BTW." Sabre? "Is there a way to revert this energy and get all the Steve's back?" "It seems impossible... There is now way to fix anything... there is no way back out..." ... I listened to sabre and... He wanted to use it. So that the green Steve can't use it.  I dunno if I like that idea..

But the others wanna use it so that the green steve can never use it again... I crossed my arms in front of my chest and paced back and forth, not listening to the others talking anymore... I knew that they will most likely use it... So that we can get back. I looked at a machine part and... Oh no. I saw the pistons and understood. He needs at two two people and used the Lava to make Steve's weak. It wouldn't have worked on Sabre... On me? Idk. Suddenly Hypno walked off... He needed to do some thinking... Think if he went in there... If he would survive it...

1 Hour later

I was pacing back and forth thinking about what was gonna happen... Sabre also doubted that it would work with me. That the opening if the portal would work with me... Alex would survive it... But would Hypno...? I didn't like the thoughts of him going in there... There is a chance of him making it... But also a chance that he won't make it- "Cindy. Come on let's talk to Hypno Steve." Sabre took my hand and walked with me to Hypno... He stood by the open doors and just... Starred out... Sabre let go off me as I walked to Hypno and hugged him from behind.... Making him jump a bit. But as he saw it was me... He relaxed. "You don't have to put yourself in that Machine..." Sabre walked to us "We are kinda stuck here and can't break anything and you are slowly loosing energy but..." "There is always another way... I know you want to help us but..." I sighed and gently tirned him around so that he would look me in the face "You shouldn't feel like you have to risk yourself for us... Don't put that prpressure on yourself..." I... I was scared. Really. I didn't want to loose my new friend...

"I've been hiding this so you won't get worried but... I'm too close to running out of energy... By the time we find anyone I'll disappear and I won't even be able to help you guys get outta this world... This is it! This is the last chance we have to get outta here...! Not only that... That green Steve is looking around for you and... I just... I don't know... I wanna go back to the Spirit world... Hang out with Rainbow Steve and others... But those Steve's... They risked the last of their energy so that I can get out of there and help them.. They trusted me. And now I have to trust you Guys. But if there is a chance that won't work... If... If that thing down there... Full of all the energy backfires on us... Even worse will happen. I'm not worried about risking myself..." Hypno... if was tearing up... "You are worried you will risk us... And everyone else... Now... Come back down with us to the lab..  We will... Maybe figure something out..." I put on my nicest smile as we walked back down to the lab...

A/N

Oof im so sorry that I already ended this chapter even tho the episode 'HYPNO STEVE has to make a DIFFICULT decision" goes on a bit longer but I'm tired af rn... I'll continue from where I left off once another episode comes out... Again I am so so sorry...