Chapter 24

-Lucy's POV-

I still had my eyes closed and Held Yoosung's Hand... I... Heard two people talking... One being a unknown voice... And the other... Was Sabre? I slowly opened my eyes and noticed we were in a gray world... "Yoosung... Where are we..." I asked and gripped his hand... "This is a Blue Steve's Realm... Sabre ended up here... Because the Nightmare king destroyed him." My eyes widened after I heard this... So... Was Sabre... Dead? Was this... The world beyond? But then how did me and Yoosung end here... "How did we end here..." I asked and teared up... "I am able to get us here... But they can't see or hear us... Lucy... Sabre won't come back. Sabre is gone. His journey... It ended." No... "You're lying" I started crying... Sabre couldn't be gone... No... NO! I sobbed and clung to Yoosung, shutting my eyes... "Please take me back... I... I want to go and get to Orange Steve... I want to help my friends... I want to find my brother..." I sobbed... "I also want to see my old friends again...." I silently muttered... This world... It... Made me remember the Guardian... Why can't I... Why can't I get over my THEM?! Over the Guardian... Over Alex... Galaxy... Hell even Illusion... Why can't I get over them... "Lucy... Do you really wish to leave now and go help your Friends and family?" Yoosung asked... "Yes. Yes please just let me leave this place." I sobbed... I... Can't believe That Sabre's Journey has ended... "This is also a chance for him you know... A chance... To talk to the last rainbow Steve." Yoosung said before... I heard the familiar voice of Orange. "Lucy?! LUCY ARE YOU OKAY?!" My eyes shot open and I realised that... I was lying on the floor of the Orange Village Chief's floor. I quickly sat up and held my head... "Lucy?!" Orange kneeled by me and shook me... I just..  Teared up and hugged Orange tightly. "Orange... Sabre he..." I sobbed and clung to Orange... "What happened?!" Orange sounded even more concerned than before... "His journey ended." I sobbed... Causing the entire room to go silent. Not even breathing was heard. "Lucy?" Lunar... "Lucy I'm so sorry but we have a problem." Huh? "What is it?" I asked our loud, not caring that everyone heard me. "Who are you talking to?" Orange asked... "...I am talking to Lunar. I don't think she can reveal herself." I explained... "Apparently there is a new problem?"... "Rika... She is coming. But not alone." Rika. I went silent for a moment... Before getting up and walking outside, without saying a single word. I heard that someone, possibly orange, ran after me, but that didn't stop me. I kept walking. "Lucy?! Lucy why aren't you talking to me?!" Orange... I know you're worried... But... Now we guys need a new leader. I want to try to be that leader.
I...

I want to F I G H T... Fight for them. Fight for everyone's safety... Fight for Sabre. "You won't be a good leader. You won't be able to fight anyone" I didn't even listen to Rika "You're too weak. You're useless. Worthless." No. I didn't believe a single word. I raised my hand towards the sky and looked up... I will Fight. "Lucy?" I snapped out of my thoughts, lowered my hand and looked at Orange, who was standing behind me and seeming more worried than ever. "What is the new problem...?" He asked... I simply sighed and explained to him "Rika will be coming. Not alone. So... We need to fight.". Orange seemed surprised by... How determined I must look. Well... I was determined. Because... I won't hold back anymore. They didn't just take Liam... They took Sabre too. I will never forgive them. "L-Lucy...? What is that Symbol on the back of your hand?!" Symbol... On the back of my hand? I looked at the back of my hand and saw...

What was this sign

What was this sign... "Lunar? Does this belong to you?" I asked... "No... This isn't my symbol... And I've never seen this symbol before..." I guess not even Lunar knew what this was. I shook my head and said "I have no idea. Nor does Lunar. Uh... Kira?" Maybe Kira knows.... "Bish if I knew anything I think I would've spoken up by now-" Not even Kira knows? So it isn't a demon Symbol... It isn't a Lunar symbol... Then what is it? "And?" Orange looked at me, hoping I would've gotten info... "Nope. Not even she knows." Whatever it is... It's SO COOL AND GLOWY-