Chapter 5

-Lucy'w POV-

It's time. Me and Sabre just need to hide now... This is a bit Scary to be honest... Knowing The enemy could spot us any time and just... Destroy us... It scares me...
Sabre went to turn the machine on while I found a spot for us to make a Hiding spot for us.
Sabre did some Silly things as he mafd the hiding spot... Aka he put a block of dirt down and the Guardian and Alex acted like we were oh so suddenly gone...
It was very amusing. And... Pretty sweet. They wanted to give Sabre the hope we became "Invisible"... It's cute.
Anyway... We hid and the Guardian called Illusion Steve. His Voice sounded.... A bit nicer.

Anyway! As Illusion Steve appeared I felt the Shivers. And... The Guardian started telling him he needed to settle a debate between him and Alex. They wanted to know whom he favors.
Turns out he despises the Guardian more.
After Illusion Steve "solved the Debate" He left... At one point Sabre seemed a bit pissed off... It was when the Guardian said "That seems like Sabre"... I had to hold my giggling back. He also mentioned... He was gonna... Created a Army... Of Demon Steve Minions.
What the fu-

-Sabre's POV-

Finally he is gone... Alex was first who went down to the Machine and... "G-Guys...?" There it was...
"We did it..." An illusion Block!
"WOHO! WE DID IT!!!", Lucy Cheered Happily and jumped around.
"So..  We got the Illusion Block.", I was a bit happy.
We talked a bit and...
"I'm sorry for calling you a baby." Alex apologised. I just had to bring the drama out "No its fine I understand" I sobbed "It's Okay! It's okay! It's fine!" I acted like a Baby. I HAD To.
"I'm NOT a Baby!" I squealed.
"Of... Course you aren't...?" The Guardian and Lucy spoke at the same time, both sounding unsure.

"I... Was that Sarcasm?" I turned to them and raised My Eyebrow. They shook their heads and Alex said "No! They were agreeing with you! Right? You two were agreeing with him. He's NOT a baby."
They slowly nodded and said "Yeah. Absolutely" While I continued to act and sobbed "Yeah okay."

"And I'm also funny right?" I Wanted the compliments.
"Yes of course! You're the most hilarious person-" Lucy and Alex both said before lightning struck again.
"I wanna hear the Guardian day that I'm Funny" I know he will be pissed off but screw it.
He sighed and nodded "Yes you are Funny, Sabre."
I sobbed more "I wish you would say it while . laughing... So that I know I'm really funny!"
He sighed annoyed "Haha... You're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny Sabre. Hahaha."
"See? He thinks you're hilarious.  And me and Lucy think so too"
Yus. "Thanks Alex... I appreciated it." I love this.

We talked a bit more about how fricking worrisome it was why lightning struck it every now and then. And the Guardian suggested I should make one of my Machines and he... Asked Alex about the fact taht she said it makes her feel strange... that's weird... She maybe shouldn't hold it. Now that she is not Holding it she feels better and... I feel the same. Even when I hold it. I gave it to the Guardian and... A minute he felt a bit strange. Then I gave it Alex and... She felt strange again..  After some time... Everything went staticy.

This is weird... Maybe we drained soil much it's... Not stable.
We pit it back in the Machine for a bit and... Yea we took it back out after voting. We all said I.

-Alex's POV-

Okay... What now...? That Block is... Dangerous. But we need it. But we can't infuse it with anything until we know why Lightning is randomly Striking it... I... Backed away as Sabre came closer with it to me... I don't wanna be near it. Nor does Guardian.
We are both too scared to hold it or get anywhere near it. And we will not contain it in in a machine. So... Sabre said we should destroy it.  But...
"WHAT WHY?!" Me and The Guardian yelled and were against it.
"Sabre is right... We NEED to destroy it."

A/N

Jebus Christ I am sorry that this Chapter sucks I am just very tired and lazy and oh my god I am so sorry please don't stab me with your Spoons-