Chapter 9

-???'s POV-

They actually destroyed it... And... And Sabre made a Little Chicken... Making Sabre and Lucy very happy. Lucy thought it was very cute and Sabre called him his... Son. It is... Cute and Weird. And... They did not have a Back up Plan... How sad it is tho to know that... In fact... Illusion Steve knew what was going on just like me. It is... Fun to watch them.

But also sad to watch them... I was actually thinking that they started to... Well... Screw up. Maybe I need to send another one in. They are... Just looking at the Baby Chicken, Pretty much just adoring them well... All of them but the Guardian who is getting annoyed by them and worried that Illusion Steve will appear... Stars they are stupid...

I sighed and kept watching them as they refocused on a plan. I just... Listened to them... Just like Lucy.... But... Suddenly Our dearest Illusion Steve appeared while Lucy and Sabre hid... But little did they know... They can't fool him anymore~
Oh how sad... How Very sa-
He... he thought they..  Made him a surprise...? Is... Is he serious?! Oh how STUPID!!!
"Pathetic Idiot... So Stupid... Or... Is he trying to trick them...?" I growled

"YOU LIED TO MY FACE AGAIN!" He knew~
Oh so sweet to watch that Drama~
It made me chuckle... It made me smile. It made me...
Wonder for how long this conversation will go on until Sabre and Lucy come out.
It made me wonder if... Lucy will become Brave to Protect her new found friends-
So much lightning... Oh how... Nice~ It's funny to watch. It's.. Nice to watch.

-Sabre's POV-

Oh no... Oh no... No no no! This is Horrible! He knows... He knows what is going on...! This is bad! Really bad! Lucy was just clinging to me, trying not to cry as... Suddenly... Illusion Steve looked at us. "Uh..." We didn't know what to say... So we just... Walked over.
"Hey buddy... You saw me..." I chuckled and walked over with Lucy still clinging to me...
He... He knew this entire time that I was alive... And that Lucy was too.
He knew because of the machines...

"Alex...! How dare you not destroy us...!" This won't work anymore....
"Sabre... It doesn't work anymore..." Lucy whined and still clung to me.
"You two... Have been been a Thorn in my sides... From the begging from this world's creation, all though I let it slide for a while now..." Wait... Both of us...? So Lucy encountered him before...? Why didn't she tell us? Was she scared? Work for him? Or... did she not remember?
"And it's time to put it allll behind us... What better way to do so than... Well to have a little help? You guys thought you were Soooo clever..." Oh no... What now? Lucy started shaking making it visible that she was terrified.
"You thought you could take away my right hands man. You thought that you could actually get him to join your side even tho I ,very clearly, took over their mind. How else would I be able to know exactly what had been going on?"

What does he mean...? "Other Than Sabre's Machine and someone telling me all of this in the first place?" No... "So if you need a little better explanation... Why don't I have someone else explain it for me? Right... Guardian." What? No. "What is he saying?! I thought you... You have been helping us! I thought you... Wanted to get the power for yourself and I thought..." I got interrupted by...
"I thought we were all Friends..." The now crying and shivering mess named Lucy... She... Was as Confused as me. And also as mad as me... But she was... Clearly VERY scared.

-Lucy's POV-

Why...? Why?! I didn't listen anymore... The voices in my head now yelled at me: "You idiot! You shouldn't have trusted him!" "You should've known he isn't a friend!" "He was an enemy all along, You pathetic idiot."
I clung to Sabre more... Getting more and more scared as I... Watched Them... Talking to each other... I didn't listen at all anymore. I jut knew... The Guardian betrayed us... He... He brought us into Illusion Steve's Trap... He brought us into Our Enemies trap... I just watched Alex run away... While I stayed with Sabre and listened again... "Sabre. Lucy.  Come along with me." Illusion Steve starred at us...
I just shook my head and Sabre said no... But... He threatened to hurt Alex... And he threatened us with other stuff... No... No... Alex is My Friend... And... He talked about... Galaxy Steve? Who? Sabre thought he made him a Bad Guy and... Made dun of Illusion Steve... It's... Funny. I didn't laugh though since I was too scared... I then saw the Guardian Bring Alex back and... No! We both ran over but... It was too late... I dropped on my knees and starred at the ground... "Alex..." I whimpered before passing out

A/N

Sorry that it sucks ^^"
Today is just... Not a good day.