Chapter 34

-Cindy's POV-

The darkness. It has found us. Damn it... "Evelyn run with the Guards!!" I grumbled but... Evelyn just clung to my jacket, seeming to be too scared to leave. Damn it... Wait no- Suddenly Orange Steve made a shield but... He couldn't hold it. "Run." Liam said and grabbed Lucy by the sleeve... We all ran up the stairs until Leader said "Give me the crystal. Just do it!!". Evelyn quickly handed him the crystal and we all started hugging... Suddenly... A lot of lightning happened and... The darkness disappeared... We all sighed, obviously relieved... "How did you do that, Man?" Sabre asked... "Its the way the green crystal just works." Leader explained and handed Evelyn the crystal back... Ah thank the stars... "Oh thank the stars... The green Steve's are coming back out." Lucy sighed and smiled "Sorry for the scare everyone.". "Sorry for how we treated you..." one of the guards whimpered... But got hugged by Evelyn who playfully scolded him... So sweet and cute. "Now shoo!" Evelyn playfully hissed and watched the guards leave. "Okay so... We should probably get going. Else more Darkness will be sent here- Orange. Leader. Put the tridents down." Liam sighed and slowly backed off with us others- Omg they threw it in the air. We all ran away and watched the tridents land. "Damn it you two-" Lucy groaned and quickly grabbed the trident that was stuck in the ground... We all walked up the stairs, just to take in one last sight of the kingdom... "So what should we do now...?" Leader asked, seeming worried as fuck. "...You should leave the kingdom. Maybe come with all of us for now." Lucy suggested. An entire kingdom coming with us... "We... we will see what we will do..." Leader sighed... "Leader. You are always welcome to come along. Because I have decided to go with my friends. So if you wish... You can always come to us." I smiled at Leader... We talked a bit more before we teleported to... The rainbow hub. But Sabre... He also needed us to go somewhere else. The... Destroyed Orange village? Huh?

"...Can I please not come along...?" Lucy whimpered and looked down... "Of course Lucy... I know you don't wanna come with and see The destroyed village and Dark Steve." Sabre smiled at Lucy and pat her back... "Evelyn please stay here with Lucy." I said and kneeled by my Daughter... She whimpered a bit but nodded, before hugging Lucy... We then teleported to... Oh dear... This village it's... It's completely destroyed... Oh no...
"Holy Fuck..." Liam muttered... He seemed just as shocked as me... Sabre started walking and talking but I did not listen... I was too shocked by... THIS. Why... Why did they have to destroy this village... It must've been beautiful- Okay we are going down-
A

nd we saw..

-Yoosung's POV-

Lovely is currently training with Light. I knew what was going on right now... It wasn't good... And we were forced to play along... "Yoosung?" Liam. I looked towards Liam and his friends and even Spotted Queen Cindy... They were here because they found the Note. They were Going to help us... Right? "Why are YOU here?!" He growled and was held back by Sabre... "I am here because I am no longer on the bad side. And because My LovelyMoon Alex needs to train. I created her so she can help Light Steve protect the other Steve's." I explained and blankly looked at them... Don't tell them that Dark Steve is here... He would hurt Light and Lovely... "He-Hello!" Lovely greeted, trying to Sunday as energetic as possible, while Light stayed quiet. Sabre, Orange, Liam and Cindy looked at me surprised, but also seemed to be glad... "Uh... Do you know where everyone is?" Orange asked... I shook my head and said "Ask the king... He should know.." Please help us... Please... They slowly nodded and walked down to the king... As soon as they were out of sight I dropped to my knees and teared up... He held the king hostage... And we couldn't do anything to help... "Ma-Master.... I'm scared..." Lovely sobbed and kneeled down, as well as Light Steve...

This is bad. None of us trusted him... Even if he let the others go... We didn't trust him. "Yoosung. Light Steve. LovelyMoon. Come here." Dark Steve suddenly said. We looked up and saw him waiting at the cave. We slowly got up and walked over... And then Inside... Cindy explained to him that dark Steve must be trying to figure out his own feelings... Wait maybe... Maybe he is like me. Maybe he is sick of being evil? Or... maybe it's the yellow Steve assistant talking...? Maybe he is trying to escape the darkness? While Sabre kept talking I... I got an idea. "Dark Steve. Listen I... I might understand you. And I can only say... Help us. And... Tell us what is wrong with Nightmare Steve and what you are trying to tell us. Please." I smiled at him... "And... And please back away from the king!!" Lovely whimpered and got into a fighting stance... "No! I will stay right where I am!!" Dark growled, causing Lovely to flinch and hide behind me. I knew Sabre wanted to jump him... But I wanted to avoid this. So I shut him up. "Dark Steve. Please... Let us only talk. Please. We do not wish to fight..."... But.. Instead of saying something Dark Steve was about to attack me... But... "Vessel of darkness and bringer of pain, I will show you the Light that shines on those who take the path so bright." Light had pushed me out the way "Take ME on. Let's fight." NO! "F-Fight me too!" Lovely yelped and stood next to Light... Who gently shoved her away...

She wasn't ready for this fight yet.