Chapter 9

-Sabre's POV-

I helped Lucy up and looked back at Illusion Steve... "Sabre. Lucy. Don't you just want to be happy in this world? All you have to be is on my side... You just have to roll with the Illusion." Illusion Steve told us. Lucy stopped clinging to me and hissed "Never. We will never roll with the Illusion. The Illusion isn't real and without it... It would be gone. And that would be good. Because then a HORRIBLE person would be gone... YOU Would be gone."
She was so... Angry now and just watched me talk to Illusion Steve, knowing that... I was actually made and sad. But tried to stay calm.

"I only have ONE purpose and I've been acting on that purpose, Sabre" He told me, all calm "This isn't for my own betterment. This is for the core reason I was created. I am doing this because of what Galaxy Steve wants. Do you think that I have my own free will? None of us do, other than the people that created us. I crated the Guardian on my side and HE has to Work for ME. I creat his free will, as Galaxy Steve had created mine. Ironically I now have him under my wing and creating this world for him. Once I have I'll set him free into the world again, but YOU, Sabre, keep standing in my way. And now that little Idiotic girl is too." He sounds so... Calm still...

Lucy growled at him and said what I thought "We will keep standing you in the way!! We won't let you have your way at all!!"
"We are never gonna stop, Illusion Steve. I don't understand why you're not destroying us now. You already have sent ALEX to destroy me and Sent the Guardian with Lucy to Alex to most likely also get her Destroyed. But either way they couldn't destroy us and YOU'RE not doing it yourself. For some reason YOU won't do it. You've been sending people to do it. You created their own path to try and destroy me and then Lucy. For some reason... YOU won't do it. And I don't know why But it's gotta be for a reason..." While I talked I did a lot of motions and soon looked down... I needed an answer...

I made some signs and Lucy just sighed annoyed while I set down the Signs down while I... Pretty much angered Illusion Steve. But hey I had to explain some stuff! Lucy just shoved me to the side and grumbled "Sabre please stop. And Illusion Steve leave us the f*ck alone."
Illusion Steve was kinda annoyed now and told us I make less sense than usual an that it's 'Sad that I don't have a plan.'

"You both will have ONE last Chance to come with me and make sure that Alex will have her Powers Removed Safely" He told us... Oh my darn I am getting a dechavue...
He also told me that "MAYBE" he didn't destroy Time Steve... My poor friend...
He also told me that... 'He will bring back an old friend'
He CAN'T just bring back an old friend and think it's alright! I turned around and saw... "Light Steve... No way..."

-Lucy's POV-

A... White Steve appeared? Or better to say Illusion Steve made him appear. "Who is that...?" I mumbled and starred at the Steve
"Light Steve... Is that really you...? No... It can't be. You must be a Illusion." Sabre shook his head and backed off...
Illusion Steve... Told us he... Actually brought Sabre's Friend Back... Light Steve.
He asked if it was really him... And his Answer "Yes. It is." His voice was soft and calm...
He didn't believe it and said "I don't wanna see him anymore..." Tears forming in his eyes...

I quickly hugged Sabre and starred at Light Steve...
"You don't want to see your friend...? Are you asking me to... Destroy your Friend? You truly are a monster, Sabre." Illusion Steve told Sabre making me yell
"HE IS NOT A MONSTER"
Sabre jolts a bit and just hugged me close, whispering "Calm down its okay." Before talking to Illusion Steve "I'm not a Monster and I didn't ask you to destroy him. He isn't real in the first place... I... I can't handle this..." I looked at Light Steve and reached out for him for some reason...

But Sabre dragged me away, making me squeal
"This is a lot on my plate. I haven't seen Light Steve for so long and Lucy didn't even meet him yet! HOW do you even know about him?!" He sounded like he was going to cry but at the same time he was... So angry.
Illusion Steve explained that he looked into Sabre's Friends Memories and that he shouldn't forget that 'he controlled this world'.
I just starred at Light Steve and heard the name... Rainbow Steve...
So... Familiar...
The rainbow town.
The Steve's...
I just kept starring at Light Steve while Sabre listened to Illusion Steve and...

"You have a pretty good idea..." What?! "But... I don't think that it's right... I can't help but feel like it's just... I-it can't be go that way, man! All of those times were great... You're right. And as much as I miss those times its not like I can just... Recreat them perfectly..." He sounds so sad... "It's not like I can just... do it all again. As tho... Everything was back to how it was." Sabre let go of me and looked at Illusion Steve. I turned around to him, not giving Light Steve any more attention.
"It's not possible..." I sighed "You can try as much as you want to try and go back to the great times but... You will  never make NEW Great times. You'll always try but... Fail. If you always try to remember those good times...."
"You will NEVER make new ones. BETTER Times" Sabre ended my sentence.

He explained how much he missed the rainbow town and light Steve... And that those times were simpler and more fun... But... "You creating those times again... It'll feel empty. Because I know that they already happened. And I know that if I go back to it all... Then I will not progress... I will have Regrets! All gone back! I will not make any progress at all that way..." He sighed and looked back at Light steve. I also turned around to him
"Light Steve... I need you prove that it's actually you... He said that he went into the memories of people and actually brought you into this world but... that means he could've just.... Made a copy of A Light Steve..." He sounded so frustrated... So sad... "Tell me something... anything... Do you... Remember Rainbow Steve...? And all those times with him and even Luca's [My favorite horse -w-]...? Do you remember all of that...? Or is this just some fake Trap...? Trying to lure me to go with Illusion Steve?!"

Whatever this was... It just made illusion Steve stare at us... I starred at Light Steve and he starred back at us and...
"I remember Rainbow Steve." But Sabre didn't know if it was the truth.
But... Soon he came up with the test... To see if that light Steve... Is Real or not.
"Light Steve. HOW were you Created?" Sabre looked Light Steve right into the eyes as he asked that Question.
"I was created..." Here comes the answer... "By rainbow steve... And you were happy that I was created."

That wasn't EXACTLY the correct answer apparently and... Suddenly I heard illusion Steve "C'mon light Steve. Why don't you THINK and ACT like a Light Steve would?" He can't be real... "You remember, don't you? Remember how you were created...!" He CAN'T be the Real light Steve...!
I starred at Light Steve again... I don't trust this...
"I was separated by Rainbow Steve..." I don't believe this. Nor does Sabre.
"We just Want Alex back." I hissed and... Illusion Steve 'Destroyed" the 'Real light Steve' before... I blacked out...