Chapter 28

-Lucy's POV-

I groaned as I noticed that shy had fallen asleep on me... He was adorable but my back was starting to hurt and I needed to get up... I wanted to walk around... But I didn't want to wake Shy. He needed the sleep... I looked towards my door as I heard it slowly creak open... "Who is it?" I whisper yelled... Funny peaked his head in and seemed like he wanted me to come out. "Sabre wanted me to get you..." Funny whimpered... He still seemed so sad... "Okay... How about... How about you stay here with shy... He is currently sleeping..." I quietly said and carefully moved away from under shy... Funny simply nodded as I walked out.. I saw that the vault was open and ran towards it, but Sabre, orange and Liam already walked out... Liam ran to Gerald's place which already let me know: they left the Leader alone with him. I sighed and Sabre suddenly pulled me aside and told me what he must've already told Orange and Liam... I just... nodded and said "Alright."... I slowly walked to the center and sat down there, closing my eyes. There I saw Lunar's soul, shining at me. "Are you okay? You seem... Upset." Lunar asked... "I... Dunno.. I dunno if I'm okay. That idea that sabre has.. I'm... Not really liking it." I sighed and felt myself rest my head in my hands... "I don't want anyone to do any of this-" "I'll do it." My eyes shot open as I finally was listening again... And I only heard Shy's voice... I looked up at shy and simply stared at him... "Get mad." Kira was talking time me again. "No..." I whimpered and walked away. Shy tried to stop me but in the end... "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" I yelled and pushed him on the ground before running away... I didn't even run into the house... Just into the forest. I hid away for hours and cried... Everything was silent... I didn't even hear the sounds of nature... I heard nothing... Until... I heard a LOUD and LOTS of thunder which came from the rainbow hub. I looked up and saw... That there was something wrong... A huge white flash was seen and I quickly got up... I felt a lot of pain in the hand with the symbol on it but I didn't care. I just... Ran. Back to the rainbow hub.