Chapter 37

A/N
Hey Ya all. Just wanted to give information on why I haven't Updated: I am barely getting any sleep and school stress. Today I got sleep and school wasn't as stressful so... Have to update! Plus I don't like keeping everyone waiting... So many people seem to like my book... So I will try to update as much as possible... Today's Chapter Might end up being a short version. But it will be a Two episode chapter again. Anyway... Hope you enjoy.

-Cindy's POV-

We have been for quiet a while now but soon we did see a village... And also saw gold Steve houses. Sabre was actually very shocked that Diamond actually took us there. We needed to go around the village without getting spotted... We even had to walk up a mountain... And they had a cool Gold and Diamond Statue. It's cool and pretty. He lead us to his Diamond house and Sabre said something about a overseeer? And their village? Hmm... Well we also walked inside and well... Looked pretty nice. "Love the Statue." I hummed "It seems like a Symbole of Teamwork." The diamond Steve smiled... And then Sabre made a dumb "We will rob you" Joke. Had to hit him over the head. We talked a bit and soon convinced Diamond Steve that we needed Diamond for a machine to fix the Lightning. He then maybed something. And we had to Remind Alex of the "You can't just say 'Maybe...' and then be like 'Naw man'"-Rule. How could she not know that rule? Geez. And then... He told us about something that they haven't used in a long time. Interesting. He then lead us to... A underground staircase. No one else seemed to know about it... So we walked down there. And it was impressive. Gold blocks, Iron blocks, Lava, Diamond Glowstone... Wow. It was actually beautiful. Apparently this is the ruins of the ore Steves. Makes sense since it seemed to be mostly ores. He had his reasons why he didn't let others see it... Understandable... "I might know why you keep it secret. And it is fine." I smiled at Diamond. And he seemed a bit happy with my words. Sabre then asked if Diamond has Some more resources and he told us that he did. We once more thanked him. Sabre asked me what I thought why I thought I knew why he hid it from the other Steves... I just told him "Sometimes some things shouldn't be seen."... All three seemed confused by my words, which made me chuckle. After some talking we snuck back to Diamond Steves House... And looked trough his stuff. Sabre took and entire row from the chest... Aka 3 × 64 Gold blocks and the same amount of Diamond Blocks. We then snuck back down. I had to shut up Sabre once again and then went With Guardian to grab Sticks and A crafting table.

While we did so we talked "So Guardian. You have your own entire world huh?" I asked and got some wood. "Yes. And you are a Queen? So you also have your own entire world?" He also asked and got some wood and made a crafting table. "Yep. But currently I am more adventuring with my Friends. My wife is taking care of our Kingdom. " I hummed and made sticks. "Ah alright. Say do you possibly know someone named Lucy?" LUCY?! I looked at him and nodded "Yes! She passed out before I did and then woke up next to Hypno. Wait... Does the Lucy you talk about have purple hair?" I needed to know... He nodded. It was my Friend Lucy! Wow... "Okay... Awesome...! Okay we should head back to the others now." And so we did. We quickly headed back and Sabre started making the pyramid. And we gave... Moral Support. And soon it was all done. And now we should very quickly go make- "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" A gold Steve...

Uh oh...