Chapter 23

-Lucy's POV-

My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up in my bed... I was sweating and felt like I was going to have an panic attack... Why... Why did I have such a harsh nightmare and only woke up now...? Why did it feel like... I was forced to stay in that nightmare...? "Lunar?" I wanted to talk to Lunar... But I didn't get an answer... Causing me to simply sigh and check my phone... 2 new messages from Blue...

Blue: Lucy! Me and Indigo possibly found the place where Liam is trapped in!

Blue: It's an old, run down castle! We won't get anywhere closer to it, tho and will wait until we have new things from Liam.

Those two... I sighed and smiled as I texted back:

Lucy: You shouldn't have gone there... But thank you for the info. I appreciate it from you two

Before putting my phone into my pocket.  I got up and walked downstairs... Just to find a panicking Sabre... "Sabre? What's wrong?" I asked, yawning... He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me, whilst yelling "THEY HAVE ORANGE STEVE TRAPPED!!!!!" What the FUCC-
"Who?!" I asked and tried to make him stop shaking me... "NIGHTMARE STEVE AND DARK STEVE AND TUE DARKNESS!!!" As sabre said this... My eyes widened... And my heart started to beat faster... "They... Have orange Steve...?!" I asked... It felt like my throat was tightening, as I started to get problems breathing... Lucy... Don't. Panic. Please. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes... "I'll save him..." Why did I want to save him all alone... Why did I... "No! Nightmare Steve will destroy you!!" Sabre said... My heart was hurting more and more... Until I finally opened my eyes again... It wasn't even real... because They were both already taken... I was... Alone. On the house. Yet I still wanted to believe... I wasn't. I got up from my bed and went trough everyone's rooms... And eventually I actually found something. Sabre's Phone. I know, really rude to just take his phone and look trough it... But at least I found something from an Unknown number. A small conversation.

???: Well hello there again, Sabre.

Sabre: What do you want again?

???: I want to warn you. Today... Something will happen. Don't let Lucy know. She will just get in great danger.

Sabre: What do you mean?

???: just trust me. Unless you want her to be destroyed.

Sabre: Is that that a threat?!

???: it's a warning. Now goodbye.

That's where it ended... I was... Getting scared. I simply put Sabre's phone in my pocket and walked outside... Where I met Yoosung, who obviously waited for me. "Hey Lucy!" He sounded so... Cheerful. "Hey, Yoosung? Why are you here?" I asked and stayed away from him still... His answer gave me a bit of hope: "I am here to help you get Sabre and Orange back! And possibly tell you where Liam is.". I grinned, ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "THANK YOU!!!" I yelled and laughed, as I saw him blush. "Let's go! Now!!" I squealed... "Okay. But close your eyes."... Close my eyes...? Will I just wake up... From another dream? "Please. Trust me." Yoosung said... I sighed and simply slowly closed my eyes... Please... please... Let them be fine.