Chapter 8

-Lucy's POV-

I listened to Sabre telling us his plan. He wanted to change the Machine around and use it to destroy the Illusion Block with it even tho it might be dangerous...
I don't trust the Guardian and Alex With the block and neither does Sabre... well I think he doesn't trust them with it.
I mean... They... "Fought" over it.
"Lets head back to the Machine" Sabre did and ran off. I quickly ran after him and Alex and the Guardian followed.

He also asked The Guardian about the Demon Steve Task he had while he changed the machine up. I jumped down to him to help him while we listened to the Guardian telling us that Illusion Steve Tasked him with finding out where the Demon Steve's come from...
He also admitted taht his memory is pretty fuzzy but... Sabre offered to tell him all he knows while we changed the machine up.
After that I also now knew... The Guardian already dealt with the Demon Steve's but they came back...

It's weird. It's like... While Sabre told The Guardian everything I... Felt like I also forgot stuff. Important stuff... It's actually... Scarring me.
What scared me more was that... Of illusion Steve appears we are all in trouble.
ALL OF US!

I suddenly snapped out of my fear state and decided to help Sabre mine the wall. "OH No! You DOOOON'T need to help me, Gal!" Sabre said Sarcasticly as I kept helping, making me giggle.
After we were done I just... Looked at the Machine and... wow. It's... It's...
It's not impressive.

"I didn't great right? Right???" Sabre looked at us and we all nodded and said "Yeah. It's awesome. Beautiful."
"Is this gonna work?" Alex asked and looked at Sabre
He sighed "I'm gonna be honest... I have no idea. I'm just hoping that the block is wanting to decapitate it's energy SO much that this is actually gonna be... Something."
"Either way... Me and Sabre are gonna go hide so... you two do your Job. You'll do great." This is... scary. If Illusion Steve appears we will die.
If this won't work we might die.
If it does work... We might not die.

We went to our hidey hole and just... Waited for them to turn it on...
They did and... Lots of lightning happened.
After that they turned the machine off and Alex checked in the chest. She picked it all up and gave the Iron and Redstone blocks to Sabre.
"We undone what we have been working for... Woho... Yeah..." I sighed and looked down. I stopped listening to those guys again and just... had a small black out. I still had the feeling I forgot something important. Something...

Very important...

Suddenly the others left and I ran after them.