Chapter 31

-Yosung's POV-

I sighed and walked inside the cave with the orb in my hand. I could... Try making a Steve with it... Somehow.
M

oonlight Steve...? No... MoonLove Steve...? I dunno... I paced back and forth in the cave, thinking about what the Steve could be called... Wait what if it'll be an Alex...? God Damn it... I sighed in defeat and sat down on a chair... I made a small flame trough which I could watch Lucy, Sabre, Liam and Orange Steve... My powers were different since I was... This. I closed my eyes a little and slowly drifted off to sleep...

-Liam's POV-

I screamed a bit as we fell out of the sky with the boat... Before finally landing down in water again. We had all fallen out our boats and so I randomly just got into A Boat with Sabre and Orange got into a Lucy. "What kinda entrance was THAT?!" I groaned as we swan towards... Well we saw a tower in the distance and it was... Quiet beautiful. After a bit of swimming we finally got a doc and got greeted by two Guards... "Welcome to the Green Kingdom!" They seemed nice... Heh... I bet if Cindy was with us she'd be instantly one of them, because of her green hair and such. Even tho she did change a little... Well not her hair color or eye color or such... More Like her style. Anyway... The Green guards seemed very kind... One of them went to get the leader for us.. "We would like to apologise for intruding to your property." Sabre apologised while Lucy was watching a Green Steve fishing, until starting a small conversation with them. She even sat down on the doc and let her legs fall into the water, not really caring that her shoes and pants are getting wet... It went on for a bit before I spoke up "Oh look! The Guard brought someone with them!" We all looked towards the person and we bowed. "Hello. I'm assuming you're the leader" Sabre said and smiled at the Green Steve with the Helmet... "Indeed." Ah... That is the Green leader. "We love your kingdom sir. It is very beautiful." Lucy said and kindly smiled at him... I knew she was serious. "That is good." The leader hummed "Now would you mind coming over here a bit?". We all looked at each other before walking towards the stairs with the leader... And then something we did  not expect happened "Arrest them!" Oh hell no! The Leader wanted to arrest us?! One of the guards held My hands behind my back, after seeing i tried to grab something from my pockets and the other held out his weapon to make the others slowly move up the stairs... I simply heard Lucy quietly mutter... "Solaris... Can you help out...?" I muttered under my breath, hoping my ancestor could help me... "No... I am truly sorry, Liam, but I cannot do anything in this situation." I simply sighed at his answer and walked up the stairs... Until at the top of the stairs... "Halt." A familiar voice spoke up. "What do you think are you doing?! Is that how you treat your other guests?!" We all looked up and saw... Cindy. She was standing in top of a tree and jumped down to us. The guards and leader slowly lowered their heads as if they were ashamed.

"How dare you! You should treat those Guests just as nice as me!" She was very angry... I mean... Very Angry mom Angry. I mean she WAS a mom... "But... Queen Cindy-" The leader tried to speak up but Cindy interrupted her "DO NOT 'BUT' ME!!!" Causing him to whimper "Those people are also my Friends!! So treat them as nicely as me and my Daughter!!" Evelyn is also here? "Of course Queen Cindy..." one of the guards said as I was let go and the other guard lowered his weapon. "Now let us go into your house. I left Evelyn there to play a bit." Cindy exclaimed... We all slowly nodded as she walked up to the biggest building... "You're actually scared of her, aren't you?" Orange asked and looked at the Guards and Leader. "A little..." they coughed and looked away, seeming embarrassed. "Don't worry. She is a kind soul." I exclaimed, seeming to surprise the Green Guards and Leader... "I know her for years. She's always been a little rough... But still very kind. Just as long as you don't hurt us or Lil Eve, she won't hurt you. And I also won't tear you apart if you treat lil Evelyn right." I smirked at them, not just scaring The green leader and guards now but also Sabre and Orange.

-Lucy's POV-

I giggled a bit as my Brother walked after Cindy... "Don't worry about him. He isn't THAT dangerous." I giggled, grabbed Sabre's and Orange's hand before running after Liam and Cindy. We walked inside the leaders house and already saw Evelyn! She was a 12 year old Half Neko, Half Virtual Creature. Just like her mom's. No they did not adopt her. Just don't question the magic. "Hello Miss Lucy!! Hello uncle Liam!!" Evelyn giggled and ran over to me and Liam, before hugging us... She was a bit smaller than me... Chest Height. "Awwwww! She's adorable!!" Orange giggled and looked at Evelyn with sparkling eyes... "Oooooo~! A orange Steve who can taaaaalk!!!" Evelyn grinned and jumped around orange before noticing Sabre. "CHICKEN MAN!!!" She laughed and jumped into Sabre's arms... Who quietly started to laugh "I'm Sabre." He introduced himself and they started to talk. Meanwhile Cindy cleaned up a small mess that Evelyn made.. "So how come you are here?" She suddenly asked us... "We are here to get the green crystal." As honest as always Orange "And why are you here? And how come they treat you so kindly?". "Oh well... Pretty much they tasted my temper, heard I was a Queen and saw my daughter can easily kick their ass. Also I'm 'One of them'. A greenie" Yeah that makes sense... "Oh... So you're here to steal our crystal then?!" One of the guards shouted at us before receiving a angry glare from Cindy and Evelyn... He cleared his throat a bit and mumbled a "I'm sorry..." "It's fine. We aren't here to steal tho." I exclaimed... Now we needed to explain why we needed the green crystal...

A/N

Yeah I know The chapter wasn't as intense as the Episode- But I wanted it to be changed up since I had added Cindy in. Her chapter in the OC Book shall be updated soon.. Hope you all still like it! Have a good day!