Chapter 36

-Lucy's POV-

I was laying in bed and I was... I was so hot... So very hot... It felt like I had been thrown into lava... I closed my eyes and saw Lunar... In her... Human form? Wow she was pretty... "Lucy... You don't look so good... You look... Sick." She sighed and sat by me. I felt... Numb. Paralysed even... I couldn't move. At all! "Lu-Lunar...? I can't... I can't move...!" I started panicking and felt tears running down my cheeks... What was happening...?! My breath quickened and Lunar tried to calm me down... But she failed. I couldn't even hear her anymore. Suddenly... I felt someone pick me up. Who was it?! "Hello?! Who is it?!" I cried out, hoping it was my brother or Orange... But instead... "Oh it is just me~" Raven. It was Raven. "No... No let me go!!" I cried out and tried to struggle... But I could not move. "Please... Please let me leave...! Let me go!" I cried out and slowly opened my eyes... Only to see Raven was accompanied by someone... Who was he...? Was he another... Steve...? But he looked so different... He looked like... Wait... I looked at the marking which used to be on my hand... And really... It was the same one as on the Steve's arm!! My eyes widened... Was I connected to him? "Who are you...?" I asked the Steve... "I am..."

-A few days passed-

-Liam's POV-

Lucy has been gone for days and now we have some dumb pink sheep... Which we found easily because while Sabre was rambling one had walked over to eat grass. Orange Steve went to find pink dye while we watched the pink sheep... Sabre and Lucy were mumbling while I was in deep thought... Who had taken away my sister... After some time Orange came back with the pink dye. And we ended up chasing them. And then looking at some foxes and a baby fox-
Omg they are so adorable I will steal one of them and have them as a pet. I gently kneeled down by it, not noticing that the others left.  I slowly went with my hand trough the fox's für, not wanting to wake it up. A smile formed on my lips as I saw its tail wag... So cute... "It is indeed very cute." Solar hummed, causing me to chuckle. Solar didn't talk much, but when he did I was rather glad. "How come you talk so rarely to me...?" I softly sighed and gently pet the fox, who was obviously enjoying it. It slowly opened its eyes and... Jumped into my arms, causing me and Solar to laugh. It liked me... "I guess you have a small pet now." Solar laughed "Well you should head to the others. They managed to give the sheep the dye and a very silly portal appeared."
Wait. What? I blinked and walked to the others, with the fox in my arms only to see it WAS true. There was a sheep portal. "Oh my fuckin God." I just sighed, casting the others to look at me... And as soon as they saw the fox they squealed, sounding happy. Evelyn and Yoosung ran over and pet my little fox friend, who seemed scared at first but then calmed down. "Well let's go?" Cindy sighed and walked trough the portal first. All of us followed and after we went trough we saw...