Chapter 35

-Sabre's POV-

Alex has a point and we should investigate... I really wanna leave but hey... We gotta do it. The positive thing is that this isn't just some crystal but an actual World. "We WILL Have to get out eventually tho-" Cindy said before getting interrupted by sudden lighting, making her squeak... Such a cute squeak -w-
Anyway... I also remembered Alex that in our world still was Galaxy Steve, Lucy, The Green Steve that we left behind, The lunatic green Steve and Hypno Steve. I actually really hope That Lucy and Galaxy Steve are okay... And I hope that the green Steve thinks we are just in the Lab. "So you say there are regular people here. What do they look like?" I asked Alex and looked at her. "They are kind of a yellow color... And yeah that's all I got." Great Alex. That could've just been a yellow Steve. "You just wanna see-" Lightning interrupted Alex now... She told us that it did happen once... And this is TERRIFYING! We then started walking and just followed Alex. "Did you talk to them?" Cindy asked. "No I was just happy that there was another person. And really I didn't know if they were gonna capture me or not." Smart Alex! Haha :D

-A few hours later-

We have been walking for hours °^° At least it's a bit sunny and looks way nicer now. Now in a nice snow tundra. "Okay how long is it still gonna take to get there, Alex?" Cindy hummed and opened her Jacket. Alex was about to say something but we soon saw a Pollar bear and... "Awwww it has a baby how cute- Oh my god it's ChASINH US-" We started running... And soon saw a house! O mah gawd! I was just thinking he made that up! :D Yay person! Well we should get a bit closer to it... I hope they aren't like the lunatic Green Steve... "Sabre I think you have trust issues" No guardian! "Actually no that green Steve really was horrible" Exactly Cindy! "Yeah he was bad." Alex yes. "He quiet literally tried to steal our souls." We three said at the same time. That Surprised the Guardian. And he now understood. ANYWAY we now walked up to the house... Let's we if that Steve is kind. I looked through the yellow tinted Window... Seems  to be a yellow Steve... His house was made out of gold ore... Weird choice but okay. Alex and Cindy both wanted to talk to them but... I dunno... I don't like that kinda confrontation... But we have no other choice. I went to knock on the door... After I knocked on the door... The Steve opened the door and I realised that... This isn't a yellow Steve... "This is a Gold Steve!"

-Cindy's POV-

A gold Steve? Well what a surprise. "Hi! Hi Uh... My name is Sabre!" Sabre laughed and went to introduce us but the Gold Steve said "Well... Is there something you need?" I wanted to say something but abreast interrupted by saying he still is introducing people. I sighed as he introduced us all and then I said "Hello Cindy the name. Sabre please speak normal." I hot Sabre on the head and shoved in the background, as he whined. "I was just saying Hewwo..." Sabre whined. "Don't Hewwo him you OwO." I sighed, causing Sabre to Laugh.  "Hello I a Cindy. This is Alex.  And that is the Guardian. And the crackhead is Sabre. Anyway Yeah we need something." I introduced everyone again and then proceeded to talk to the Gold Steve "we need-" "To be your friend. Wassup I'm sabre." Sabre quit interrupting me! "This was a bad idea... Cindy please take over again." I will Alex- He just closed the door on us. "Sabre this is why you should let me do the talking!" I groaned. "Hey sorry please open the door again!" Guardian sighed and knocked. "We are sorry we let him talk to you first it was a huge mistake!" Alex whined. The golden steve opened the door again and I gave Sabre a "Keep quiet" look before proceeding to talk "May we ask some questions?"... "What is it?" Okay that's a good sign. "Uhm... Okay Guardian you probably also wanna talk once." I shoved the Guardian to my spot, surprising him with that. "Uhm okay... Hello there Golden Steve-" "I think he goes by Gold Steve and not Golden." Okay Sabre stay in the BACKGROUND! "Okay Uhm... We were just passing by and noticed this lovely house you have and decided to uh... Introduce ourselves and say hello." Very nice Guardian- "We're new Neighbours!" Sabre. "Sabre shush." I hissed at Sabre, making him whine. "Oh well thank you!" Oh The Guardians nice word worked! How nice! "No problem. Uhm... We are just... Sort of new to the area, I guess you could say, and uh... We maybe had a couple of questions about... Things." Okay not too bad. That was smoother than Sabre.  "C'mon that was more smooth than me? I think I was doing way better!" "Sabre no you weren't, You OwO." I hissed once again. "Oh I can do better!" Sabre jumped towards the door and shoved the guardian out the way. "HELLO GOLD STEVE! We are from another world, that's right we are aliens!" SABRE! I hit him over the head once again, picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. "SABRE SHUT IT ALREADY!!! OR I'LL THROW YOU DOWN THIS HILL!!" I started yelling as Both Alex and the Guardian sighed "This was going so well...". The Gold Steve now just starred at us, Very confused. "But... There is no such thing as another world..." The Gold Steve kept starring at us as he said this. Wait what. "Actually other worlds exist." I sighed. "Also what are aliens" Oh dear okay now we gotta explain the Gold Steve that...

After some minutes of explaining and sabre making bleep bloop noises... "I kinda get it. Him making "Bleep Bloop" was very distracting" Yes. Exactly.  "As Alex said we aren't from here. We ended up here after various Events and we are just... Trying to learn about the people and the land..." Thank you Guardian. Thank you. "Interesting." Looks like the Gold Steve actually kinda understands, I think and hope. "I actually have another real question. So if you'd gimme-" "Yeah go ahead." Yea we giving Sabre a chance. "I'm shocked you're giving me another chance. Anyway Gold Steve... I genuinely wanna ask... What is this world to you Guys? I mean... is this IT For you Guys? For... Whatever your people are?" That's a good Question sabre. "This is home." Okay good Answer gold. "Okay uh... Guardian, Alex, Cindy. Can I talk to you three for a moment?" "Yea of course Sabre."
We walked a bit away so that Gold wouldn't hear us. "I just thought of something... if this gold Steve isn't aware of the fact that there is other world's and ya know... He doesn't know what aliens are... We just explained some big stuff to him and he rejected the idea completely... He seems to be happy... Ya know blissfully ignorant with just the fact that he is living his life. Why should we bring him in on this stuff? Or ANY of the people here?" Sabre has a point... "Instead of tellinh him things we should ASK him things... Like what are other people around. What are the dangers of this world." Guardian also has a point... "I actually still side with the guardian..." Yeah okay Alex. "I have no opinion. So... I'm leaving it to you three. And it seems like Asking him questions is wining." I sighed. Sabre just wants to leave and let the people live their lives... Okay uh... No.

I sighed and sat on a stone... Thinking about the area where the Steves that have been sent here is... Before going with the others back to the Gold steve to ask questions. "Do you... have someone else we can meet?" First question by sabre... "Actually... There is." Oh that is good! "Is there a chance that you can introduce us to whoever that might be...? So that we can talk with them? We are obviously outsiders and we would like to understand your area better! So that we don't get in your way!" Sabre grinned at him... "I don't know- Oh! He is actually coming over here right now!" What? We all turned around to see... "A Diamond Steve?!" WOT-