Chapter 21

-Alex's POV-

We are... Here...? Everything... Everything is... Round and... Bright... The ground is all white and the sky was just... Blue. No sun. No nothing. Just a blue abyss above us.
And sabre was having multiple panic attacks and I had to smack him... MULTIPLE TIMES! I wish Lucy was here... Without her... I feel like I'm gonna go crazy with Sabre and his... Small stupidity. And constant freaking out. Geez... I sighed as he kept rambling as we suddenly saw some... A LOT of lighting. This CAN'T be good!
Suddenly two figures where there... A black and a... Dark green one...? Huh...? Weird...

Whenever Sabre would get near The Black Figure... It would freak out and even punch him... And eventually disappear but then reappear... While the dark green Figure... Just stayed there. Stayed calm. "Who are you?" I eventually asked the Dark green figure... It looked down and placed a sign... 'Help... us...' The sign said... What...? I starred over At Sabre who was taking care of the Black figure...
"How...?" I asked before looking back to where the Dark green figure stood... They were gone... As well as the sign... I sighed, as I was just worried and confused... Before I went over to Sabre. We took care of the Black figure together before it freaked out again... But this time the Dark green figure appeared and crouched by it... Causing it to calm down... Weird.

"Hey... Thanks for calming... Them down. Who are you?" Sabre asked the Dark Green figure... Who just looked at us and eventually placed down a sign... It said 'Help... us...' again... "Uhm... Alex. I think things are getting serious." Yeah Sabre... They are. They really are getting serious... The Dark Green Figure crouched by the Black Figure again. To keep it calm. I was able to hear a very quiet and very calm whisper from it... "Help... Us..."