Chapter 41

-Galaxy's POV-

I took a few deep breaths as I walked back to the Illusion Town... I searched and entire day for Lucy... But then decided to head back to the town. Only to be greeted by things being on fire and well... Some blood on the ground... And an Eye. I felt like I was about to throw up as I put most of the fire out... Geez this isn't a pretty sight... I shivered a bit and sat down on the roots of the tree... I felt that someone was watching me and carefully looked around... But no one was there. No one at all. But I Knew that SOMEONE Must be around here! I kept looking around as I suddenly... Heard a female laughing. Or something that sounded like a female... I suddenly felt the tip of a sword against my Back. I gulped and heard the female voice say "Nice to finally meet you in person, Galaxy Steve~". I didn't dare to move and just sat there, being scared that the Person behind me would kill me. "Turn around~" the Voice hummed causing me to slowly turn around... Only to see a Woman Holding her Iron sword now to my chest.

Our eyes met as soon as I turned around and for some reason I got really cold

Our eyes met as soon as I turned around and for some reason I got really cold... "Get up.~" She hummed and I immediately got up. I didn't know why I didn't just speak up or attack her... It was almost like I was being controlled... "I've been watching you for a while~ The 'readers' or 'Sky people' Know me as ???. But now you and they all may Adress me by my Nickname... Raven~" The lady... Raven... She grinned at me after introducing herself. I want to speak up... I... I couldn't tho... "You may speak now, Child." She hissed and suddenly I was able to speak. So I said "Why are you here and what do you want?", while just starring at her. She simply chuckled... Was she just a nice person trying to scare me maybe...? No.. No never. "I'm here to make sure that the puppets continue their job. It is so Much FUN watching everyone struggle... It is so much fun to watch the 'Bad guys' do their thing... Too bad only one of them broke free of their control for a while..." She was talking about illusion... "And what do you want...?" I asked, tilting my head a bit. "Oh I can't tell you THAT... But I CAN tell you where Lucy is." I swear if she hurt Lucy... "She is currently with my Brother. And before you ask... No the blood isn't hers. Nor is the eye. It is just a... Illusion~" She giggled... Is Illusion working with her...? "Lucy will be safe... If you cooperate with us. And maybe... I will send someone to Sabre and Co to help them~ What do you say?~" She grins and held her hand out to me... "Can I have time to think about the offer...? Also... If you watched us for a while... Do you know how Sabre is doing...?" I needed to know if Sabre and Alex were fine... And so Raven told me and agreed on Giving me more time to think about the offer... "Call my name and I shall appear~" She hummed before disappearing in a red flash and everything... Seemed to be fine again. The blood was gone. The eye too. And the rest of the fire as well. And I was able to properly move again... Without feeling like... I had strings attached to me. I needed to think... Think about the offer... If I accept... Lucy will be safe... But I might need to do something terrible... If I don't... Raven... She might hurt her... Maybe kill her... I sighed and went into our house... I really needed to think... A lot...

-Lucy's POV-

"My name is... Ace. Well it isn't my real name but a nickname. I'm sorry I can not tell you my real name, Lovely Lucyane..." The male... ace... Told me. "I understand" I lied... I didn't understand. I looked more closely at the male on front of me... And finally saw what he looked like.

I stared at him for a while only to hear from him "It's rude to Stare, Sweetheart~"

I stared at him for a while only to hear from him "It's rude to Stare, Sweetheart~". I blinked a bit and looked away. He chuckled and I heard him walk up to me. "Sorry for just kidnapping you. But... Me and my sister kinda need you for our plan~" Those words made me look at him again. What does he mean by that?! "Now before you say anything I shall tell me my Nickname. It's Yahoong~ And your name... Is Lucy~ But I like the Nickname sweetheart for you~" Yoosung chuckled and laid a hand on my cheek. I backed away from him a bit, not saying anything. I bumped into the tree and gulped as he walked towards me again. "Just relax, Sweetheart~ All I wanna do is give you some love~ Maybe a small kiss~" He chuckled and laid his hand back on my cheek. Instead of relaxing I tensed up even more, making him growl a bit. "You're no fun." Yoosung huffed and turned away from me, crossing his arms. Was he... Was he pouty now...? I sat down on the grass, watching him as he started to pace back and forth... I didn't say anything and just watched him. He was like that for half an hour. And I watched him for half an hour before asking "Why do you need me for your guys plan?". He looked at me and kneeled by me... Before whispering "I can't tell you sweetheart... Now are you finally relaxed?~" Jesus is that guy horny?! I shook my head as I actually tensed up again, causing him to just growl once again. I gulped and then saw... He was starring into my eyes... It made me terrified... "I'll leave now. Also... Sabre is okay. For now. He met a Diamond Steve. And a emerald Steve. Goodbye." And with those words... He disappeared. I sighed and closed my eyes... This sucks...