Stickwitu - T. Holland (2)

Hearing your voice on the radio after almost a year of not hearing it, triggered something in Tom. He didn't know how to react, especially when you sang the theme song of your relationship on BBC Radio 1.

He was in a car with Harrison. They were driving around town when your cover played on the radio. Harrison looked at Tom, who was driving, to see if he has any reaction to it.

"Mate, I've got a question for you." Harrison asked, breaking the silence in the car.

"Hmm?" Tom hums, not trusting his speaking voice just yet.

"What will you do when you see Y/N again?" Harrison questioned his best friend who looked deep in thought after he asked.

"I honestly don't know, Haz. It's almost a year since the break up and I'm not sure if we're okay. Maybe it'll take more time for both of us to heal before we see each other again." Tom answered truthfully. Harrison nodded understandingly and chose to not talk about it anymore knowing full well that it hurt his best friend more than anything in the world.

That was two years ago.

You're on your way to record for a Pixar movie, because they want you to sing for a new movie's original soundtrack. You arrive at the recording studio and greet everyone.

You head to the booth with the composer to guide you on how it should sound like and how they want it to sound like. You easily get the hang of it so you ask, "I think I can do it now. Can I try singing the whole thing?"

"Okay." The composer says, before leaving the booth and looks at you through the glass. You give the composer a thumbs up, signaling them that you're ready. The music starts and you begin to sing beautifully.

Just then, Tom enters the studio with Harrison trailing behind him. Tom didn't see you, because he's on his phone, texting Harry. Harrison sees you first and smiles. He nudges Tom and nods his head towards the recording booth.

Tom looks up from his phone and looks at where Harrison is looking at. His hearts stops when he sees you looking blooming in the booth. He falls in love all over again and smiles when you hit the notes.

Harrison looks at Tom and smirks, "You good there?" Tom doesn't say anything. He just nods and smiles to himself whilst watching you.

When you're done singing, you get out of the booth and they tell you that you did amazing. You thank them for their kindness and for choosing you to sing the original soundtrack of the film. You gather your things and bid goodbye to everyone. As you walk toward the door you see Tom and Harrison.

"Hi Y/N!" Harrison smiles and waves at you. "Hi Haz! It's so good to see you." you smile and give him a hug. You haven't seen him for ages! As you pull away, Harrison looks at you and Tom and says, "I'll, uh, let you guys talk for a bit."

He smiles at you again before walking off to god knows where.

Tom looks at you and you look around, avoiding his gaze on you. The awkward silence fell hard as soon as Harrison left and you both didn't know who would speak first. Tom decides that he should talk first knowing full well that you're too shy and your nerves were eating you alive.

"Um, hi." Tom says with a soft smile on his face. His gaze doesn't leave you in hopes that you'll look at him too. You didn't disappoint, though. You slowly turn your head to look at him and give him a small smile, "Hello Thomas."

As soon as you said that, Tom was taken aback. You've never called him Thomas- unless it's in an argument. "Thomas? We're not in a heated argument, Y/N." he chuckles lightly, easing the moment.

Soon enough, the awkwardness withered away and you and Tom have been talking; he forgot that he had to record his lines for the film. The director calls him over, signaling him that it's time for him to record.

"I guess it's time for me to record now." Tom says with a sad smile.

"Yeah, I guess." you tell him. "I'll see you around, Tom." You begin to walk away, but you feel a hand grab your wrist causing you to turn around.

"I'm not letting you walk away from my life again, Y/N." Tom says.

"Holland! It's time to record." the director yells once more.

"Tom, you have to go." you tell him, pulling away from his grip.

"Yeah, but I think this is a sign." Tom beams.

"What do you mean?" you ask.

"Remember what I told you the day we broke up?" Tom asks, "I said that if it's really meant to be, we'll find each other and start over again."

You look at him, "So you're saying-"

"Yes, Y/N. We're meant to be and I'm willing to start over."Tom smiles at you, tears of joy leaving his eyes.

"Does this mean that we'll finally get to make our future plans happen?" you ask with tears clouding your eyes.

"Yes, darling. We'll finally let those happen." Tom smiles, pulling you into a loving hug. You hug back with the biggest smile on your face. A few seconds later, Harrison comes over and says, "I hate to break this cute moment, but you really need to record Tom."

Tom pulls away and kisses your cheek before running to the booth while shouting "I'll call you!"

Harrison looks at you and says, "Tom changed his number so here's his calling card."

"Oh, that's a relief. I changed my number too." you chuckle and give your number to Harrison. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay. It's good to see you again, Y/N." Harrison smiles before walking away.

Tom waves at you from the booth and you smile and wave back.

Everything is finally falling into place Turns out, it's you and him on the long run.