Once Upon A Dream - KOH!Tom

Disney theme!

Listen to the Lana Del Rey version of this song for the feels.

* * * *

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨"

"Oh, not again." You muttered under your breath. You looked around your apartment as a bright red light kept growing and your things were flying everywhere. Everything stopped when he appeared.

"Hello, Y/N." Tom grinned. "I'm back."

"Yeah, I can see that." You rolled your eyes and picked up your things and put them back in their place.

"Now, now. There's no need to be rude. We had an agreement." Tom said sternly as he watched your every move. "Do you remember what happens when you don't follow? I'll make sure that lover of yours dies and then you'll be left with nothing. You're mine whether you like it or not."

"No, I'm not." You told him. He sarcastically laughed, "You were mine the moment you sold your soul to me just so your little boyfriend won't find someone else."

Silence.

"But if you want me to leave, just tell me. Just remember that I'll kill your boyfriend after. You don't want that, do you?" Tom smirked.

"No, I don't." You shook your head. Tom grinned and nodded his head at you. You immediately knew what was about to happen. It happened once a month, after all. You sighed and stripped off your clothes as he did the same. He pushed you on the couch and got on top of you with his hands on either side of you for support.

He looked down on you with an arrogant smile, "I always knew you wouldn't say no. You're so predictable, Y/N."

And with that, he started kissing every part of your body. You wanted to cry, but it was part of the agreement. In exchange for your boyfriend's loyalty, you had to have sex with him once a month. If you don't, the deal is off and your boyfriend will die a horrible death.

As much as you hated it, you had to do it. Tom knew you like the back of his hand and he knew how to push your buttons just to get what he wants.

Both of you were panting by the end of it and Tom got up to get dressed. Before he left, he looked at you and smirked, "See you next month, darling."

* * * *

wHAT HAVE I WRITTEN