Kurt Hummel - P. Parker (IV)

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐞. 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞.

Stark!Reader

Peter isn't with MJ in this one. He's with someone else.

* * * *

Prom season.

Everyone's excited for prom season except for you and MJ. You didn't want to go because it hurt to see Peter with Gwen Stacy. She was everything you were not and you were only Peter's friend. MJ joked that you had all the money in the world and the last thing you needed was a guy. She had a point, but you told her that your money couldn't hold you at night and even your money couldn't buy Peter. MJ didn't want to go because she just didn't feel like it.

Pepper took both of you shopping for prom dresses either way and told you to have fun. Not wanting to put it to waste, both of you decided to go and be each other's dates.

"This prom is so tacky." MJ said. "I want to go home."

"Same here, but Pepper said we should stay." You groaned. Both of you sat down and watched everyone dance. You looked around and saw Peter dancing with Gwen. They were happy.

"I can't believe Peter got nominated for prom king." MJ laughed. 

"Same here. It kinda makes sense, though. Gwen is nominated for prom queen and they're a couple." You said sadly. MJ frowned, "Hey, don't be sad. He's better off dating you. Trust me, they don't look good together. Why aren't you nominated for prom queen?"

You just shrugged.

After about an hour, it was already time to announce prom king and queen. You and MJ got up from your seats with fruit punch in your hands. Everyone was gathered around in front of the stage and the nominees were on stage.

Gwen was confidently smiling and waving to the crowd as if she already won. Peter was the exact opposite. The principal went on stage with two students who were holding the crowns and scepters. 

The principal cleared his throat, "Good evening, everyone! I hope all of you are having fun so far. Tonight, we'll announce the prom king first. The prom king is... Mr. Peter Parker!"

"WHAT?!?!" Flash angrily yelled as Peter walked on the center of the stage. After he was crowned, he stepped aside. He was still in shock.

"Now, the moment you've all been waiting for! The prom queen for this year's prom is..." The principal looked at his paper and frowned. He turned to the student who counted the votes and asked if it was a mistake. Gwen slightly frowned and asked a fellow candidate what was happening. 

The principal smiled and said, "Well, uh, this is a surprise because the prom queen isn't nominated but everyone voted for her, anyway."

"What the hell?!" Gwen shrieked.

"Ms. Stacy, please calm down." The principal said sternly. "This year's prom queen is... Ms. Y/N Stark!"

Everyone looked at you and the spotlight shined on you too. MJ took your cup from you and pushed you forward.

"Go!" She hissed. You walked on stage as the crown was put on you. The principal handed you the microphone for you to say a speech. You looked at everyone as they all smiled at you and encouraged you to say something. Gwen was beyond pissed and the other candidates were annoyed.

You took a deep breath and smiled, "Eat your heart out, Kate Middleton."

Ned was the first one to break the silence, "WOO!!!"

Everyone soon followed and cheered for you. It was now time for you and Peter to dance. So, both of you went to the dance floor and danced a slow dance.

"Congrats on being prom queen." Peter politely smiled.

"Congrats to you too, Peter." You smiled. "I've been meaning to ask you to dance with me, but I was too shy."

"Well, you got to dance with me after all." Peter grinned as he pulled you closer.

That moment made you feel like the universe was trying to tell you something; it was telling you that you and Peter were meant for each other. It seemed weird, but it felt right. It was at that moment you realized, you had to make your move. You didn't know how, but you knew you just had to.