Lily (IV) - P. Parker

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫-𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞.

* * * *

You and your friends were talking about random stuff when you remembered a childhood dream of yours that you wanted to share.

"You know, I've always dreamed of becoming a Disney princess at Disneyland. That'd be so cool!" You grinned. Peter chuckled, "Which princess did you want to be?"

You scoffed, "Belle, obviously! She's so cool!"

"True." MJ agreed.

Flash overheard your conversation and said, "Belle? She's so boring! Plus, I'm pretty sure she has a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome and bestiality. You really want to be like her?"

Peter was about to fight but you were quick to respond, "Belle's a princess. She faced the beast. She stood up to the townspeople. What have YOU done?" You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms.

"Oof. Mic drop." Ned laughed. Flash glared at him and Ned just put his hands up in defense.

"So far, all you've done is bully Peter, throw some shit parties, drink until your liver explodes and bully Peter some more. You done nothing else but that. You also run a Spider-Man fan account. What have you done that's made you special?" You taunted as Flash looked away to hide the fact that he was about to cry. "Pfft, cry me a river."

"Y/N, I think that's enough." Peter said and you nodded.

"Peter's right." You looked at Flash and pulled out your phone. "Sorry, should I call you a wahmbulance?"

MJ laughed, "I'm not even sorry that I laughed."

"I hate you, guys." Flash huffed and left.

"The feeling's mutual!" You called out.

* * * *

sksksks i love this so much