All I Ask of You - H. Osterfield (III)

"𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾"

"Harrison, you've been asking me out for such a long time now. Aren't you tired of me rejecting you?" you ask him as he follows you inside your small studio apartment.

"No. I won't stop until you say yes." Harrison says with his arms crossed. The young CEO looks around your small apartment trying to hide the expressions he's making with his handsome face.

"You have girls throwing themselves at you... pick one of them! I'm not interested." you tell him before going to your bathroom to change into comfortable clothing.

"I know that, but I don't want them." He sighs walking to your bathroom and stands in front of the locked door. "I want you."

"You just want to get in my pants, mister. I'm not interested in that." you open the door and glare at him before pushing past him and walking to your small kitchen. Of course, he follows you. "What makes you think all I want from you is sex?" he asks, hurt that you think so little of him.

"Isn't that what you rich people do? You blind people with your good looks and- and your money and then you have sex with them and you embarrass them in front of your rich friends. After that, you drop them and then you move on to your next poor victim." you tell him as you open your freezer to see if your ice cream from yesterday is still there.

"Who hurt you?" he questions, sitting down on one of the chairs in your makeshift dining area. "I'm serious. It sounds like you've been fucked over by someone who clearly wasn't me. Tell me."

You sigh and look at him, "Cameron Smith in high school. I don't want to go into detail, but as soon as I entered the school gym for prom, a bucket full of red paint fell on me. Everyone laughed, because I was all red and stuff and he broke up with me in front of the whole school. I still can't believe I gave my virginity to that guy. How fucking stupid."

Harrison shakes his head, "I would never do that to you."

"Then why are you buying me expensive shit? Why are you taking me to expensive restaurants?" you interrogate as you sit in front of him.

"Because I really like you, Y/N."

This made you chuckle, "You really like me? You're so hilarious. What can you possibly like about me?? I deliver pizzas for a living and I live in this tiny studio apartment which is probably the size of your walk in closet."

"It's the size of my bathroom, actually." Harrison corrects.

"See?" you let out an exasperated sigh. "My place is just the size of your fucking bathroom and you want to date me? Wouldn't you be ashamed of that?"

"Why would I be ashamed? I like you. I genuinely like you. The reason why I keep buying you expensive shit and taking you to expensive restaurants is because you deserve it. And because it's my way of courting you." Harrison answers truthfully.

"Harrison," you start, "I like you too. I do, but it's hard to trust someone. Cameron was my first boyfriend and no one else came after him. I was too scared to get into a relationship."

"I really want to be with you, love." he says softly. "I really want to prove to you that I'm not like him. So, please. I'm fully in surrender. Just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you if it means being together."

He was desperate. You stare at him and say, "All I'm asking for is for you to be here for me, because I need you and never be scared to admit that you need me too. Also, promise me that everything coming out of your mouth is the truth."

"I can do that! I promise you, I can do that. I don't break promises." Harrison beams.

You just nod and lean back in your seat, "I'll go on a date with you and we'll see from there, okay?"

"You won't regret this." Harrison smiles widely as he gets up from his seat and kisses your forehead.

Needless to say, Harrison didn't break his promise.

* * * *

I loved this one ngl

thank u myblueleatherbag for picking the lines x