Assistant - CEO!Haz (2)

Requested by: 

Hamilrequest #49

"You simply must meet Thomas. Thomas!"

"Lord, he's been off in Paris for so long!"

"I've been in Paris meeting lots of different ladies."

"I traveled the wide wide world and came back to this."

Song: What'd I Miss

* * * *

You didn't know why you were here, but then you remembered that it was your job. You were Harrison's assistant for months now and you've grown quite close. Close enough to invite you as his date at his best friend's welcome home party.

His best friend, Thomas Holland, also a CEO, has been in Paris for two years. No one knew why he was there, but he just was. Now he was back and decided to throw a party.

"I'm excited for you to meet him! He's kind of a div, but he's nice." Harrison told you as both of you looked for him in the crowded mansion.

"Is that him?" you asked Harrison and pointed at a man that looked familiar. Harrison looked at the direction you were pointing at and grinned, "Yes, that's him! Well done, Y/N! Let's go!"

Both of you walked up to him and Tom immediately hugged Harrison. After all, they haven't seen each other for a long time. They pulled away and caught up with each other. It was kind of awkward for you, though, since you were just standing there and not included in the conversation.

Tom noticed this and glanced at you, "Who's this gorgeous lady?"

You blushed and looked down.

"I'm sorry. Where are my manners? This is Y/N. My assistant. Y/N, this is Tom." Harrison introduced.

Tom grabbed your hand and kissed it, "Enchante."

You smiled at him and said, "Nice to meet you too."

Both of you stared at each other for too long and Harrison cleared his throat, "Y/N, would you be a darling and get us some drinks?"

"Sure!"

"Thank you!"

You left the two men and Harrison turned to Tom, "Back off. She's mine. I like her."

Tom snorted, "Then do something about it. You know how much the ladies love me, Haz."

"Fuck off." Harrison chuckled. "I was planning on asking her out."

"When?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight?!"

"This very night!" Harrison grinned.

"You know you can't date your co-workers right?" Tom pointed out.

"Then I'll have her work for you. We can switch assistants." Harrison suggested.

"Mark doesn't like changing of environments." Tom said.

"He'll get paid the same amount you've been paying him anyway." Harrison shrugged.

"Fine. I'll talk to him. Your girl's coming back." Tom smirked. Harrison turned around and saw you with a tray of drinks for all three of you. Tom took the tray from you and thanked you.

Harrison immediately pulled you by the waist and kissed you. You were surprised but you slowly closed your eyes and kissed back. After awhile, Harrison pulled away and rested his forehead against yours.

"Oh my god. You kissed me." you whispered.

Harrison smiled, "Yeah. I really like you, but I can't date my co-workers. So from now on, you'll be Tom's assistant."

"What?"

"It'll be fine! I'll pick you up so we can have lunch together."

"Take me out on a proper date first." you chuckled.

"Alright." Harrison said. "May I take you out for dinner after work tomorrow?"

"Yes!" you smiled.