So This Is Love - H. Osterfield

Disney theme!

CEO!Haz

* * * *

"𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞"

Harrison had no time for any other activity. All he knew was work; it was his whole life. He was married to his job since he was 20 years old. Now, at 29 years old, he was finally at the peak of his career. He was on cloud nine. He loved his stressful job and everything that came with it. A big house just for himself, all the money in the world, traveling, and eating sumptuous food.

The only sad part was that he had no one to share it with. He wasn't rushing into anything, anyway. But a special someone would be fantastic. He knew his mother wanted grandkids and he wasn't ready for that type of commitment.

Then he met you.

He was eating at his favorite restaurant and you walked in with your favorite vintage dress and your hair was styled like Audrey Hepburn. The music that was playing fit the ambiance. It was as if everything was in slow motion. He knew he just HAD to talk to you.

You were alone and he immediately ordered an appetizer for you. You were surprised when the waiter brought you an appetizer that you never ordered but the waiter said it was from the "gentleman at table 19″. You looked at where the waiter was pointing and it was Harrison raising his cup of coffee at you with a smile.

You smiled at him and nodded. You bit your lip and did a bold move: you invited him to sit with you. And he did. It was the best decision both of you ever made.

Harrison never knew what love was like and now he did. It wasn't so bad after all. It was like he's known you his whole life and in his eyes, you were perfect and in his heart and mind, you were the one.

* * * *

I'm in love and I have a feeling that y'all would ask for a second part